Telling harry

Mione and I walked back into the common room after everything in the chamber, as we went in it was quiet meaning the party from before had died down.

" I'm going to straight to bed okay" mione said and I nodded a reply. I stood there and waited for her to go up into the girls room and once I heard the door shut I ran up to Ron and Harry's room and started to bang my fist against the door until someone opened it.

" hi Neville can I come in" I asked

" Umm yeh sure" he said moving aside to let me in " Harry!,Cassie's here!"

Harry came into view and he was shirtless, I smirked him and Harry laughed a bit knowing dam well what dirty thoughts are going on in my mind , walked up to me and kissed be on the cheek.

" not that I'm complaining but what are doing here and where have you been since the game?" Harry asked and I looked around seeing the other boys in the room until my eyes landed on a certain red head.

" I need to speak to Ronald for a second" I said

Harry turned to Ron " Ronald , Cassies pissed off at you go talk to her"

" how do you bloody know she's pissed of at me?" Ron Said

"She called you Ronald" Neville said not looking up from his book.

" but-" I cut Ron off

" RONALD! Get your ass out side now" I said walking out and a scared Ron following behind. When we got to the common room and yelled for every one to get out and the all ran.

" hey Cassie you look lovely this evening" Ron Said and I heard a giggle form the stairs and I can tell Harry was there under his cloak watching

" WHAT THE BLOODY HELL ARE YOU DOING RONALD , MAKING OUT WITN LAVENDER IN FRONT OF MIONE! I THOUGHT YOU BLOODY LIKED HER!!"

Ron stepped back holding his hands up in defence " I do like her , I didn't started the kiss!!"

" but you didn't end it"

" how do you even know about the kiss?" Ron asked

" Mione told me , she was crying her eyes out"

" why was she crying?"

" SHE LIKES YOU TOO DIPSHIT"

" no she doesn't I would be able to tell"

I just looked at him and slapped my head " Godric what is it with boys and being dumb, you know what just go I've got too much to deal with then you you being in denial"

Ron quickly ran up the stairs muttering about how girls are weird. Harry took of his cloak and sat next to me on the couch putting a hand on my leg rubbing circles with his thumb.

" dumb question but are you okay?" Harry asked and I laughed and shook my head

" no not really"

" do you want to talk about it" he asked and I looked up at him with tears in my eyes , Godric why am I crying so much today!

" ive been hiding something from you" I Said, I saw Harry facial expression turn from confused to worried.

" what is it?"

I went into my bag and pulled out my father's Journal and gave it to Harry.
" this is my father's journal , and when I say father I mean my birth father, I got it when Uncle Siri was still alive. Turns out my father was trying to destroy Voldemort and he found a was to do so , an object called a Horcrux, he died trying to get this object, so I've been trying to look into what a Horcrux is an all that I've found is a book leading to another book. Ron found out what I was doing a bit ago , I didn't want to tell him but he found out and has been helping me ever since , and earlier this evening, I told Mione seeing as she was crying her eyes out about Ron , I thought she could use a distraction, we went down to the chamber of secrets to see if the book that we needed was in there seeing as the last person to use it was Voldemort and if this could help us defeat him he probably wouldn't want it for the public to find so that's why I thought it could be in the chamber, so Mione and I went in there but we couldn't find anything, I'm sorry for not telling you before"

I looked at Harry and he was silent for a bit taking everything in and he looked at me again " how on earth did you get into the chamber?"

" that's your question?" I laughed and Harry did to

" yes it is , last time you went into the chamber you where unconscious so how did you know how to get in?"

" you told your self dumbass"

" oh yeh"

We laughed again , I looked at Harry " your not mad about me not telling you sooner?"

" if I'm being honest I'm more shocked you managed to keep it a secret, you are the biggest gossip I know"

" that's not true" I said hitting his shoulder

" oh really"

" yes there's someone worst then me"

" who?"

" my dad"

" true"

/\/\/\

" he's at perfect liberty to kiss whoever he likes I really couldn't care less" mione said as her , Harry and I where the library " was I under the impression he and I would be attending Slughorn Christmas party together? Yes. Now given the circumstances I've had to make other arrangements"

" have you?" Harry said

" yes why?" Mione said

" no reason just asking" Harry's said

" who you going with?" I asked

" it's a surprise, are you and Harry going together" mione said and I grabbed Harry's hand

" in the words of uncle sev Obviously"

" you have to be careful though" mione said

" why?" Harry asked

" see that girl over there" I looked to see cute girl " that's Romilda Vane, apparently she's trying to smuggle Harry a love potion"

" I think the fuck not" I said glaring at the girl and Harry brought me into a hug wrapping his arm around me waist

" she's only interested in you because she thinks you're the Chosen one" mione said

" but I am the chosen one" Harry said and I looked at him

" and your in a relationship and I own your ass" I said, Harry turned me so I was in front of him and he brought me closer kissing my nose

" and I wouldn't have it any other way"

" hmm nice save Potter but I'm keeping an eye on you"

" oh like you did the other night when j was shirtless" he said with a smug smile

" mhm yep,it was a really nice view despite the lack of six pack" I said with a smirk

"I do to have six pack" he said lifting up is jumper and shirt to show me his six pack

" oh I know I just wants to see it again" I said with a giggle and Harry brought me closer again kissing my lips

" I love you"

" I love you too"

" I don't know I should go aww or eww" mione said and we turned to look at her and laughed

A/N: helllllllooo , I'm sorry for not posting recently but I have my sociology, politics and history exams next week so I've been studying , wish me luck

XxkayxX