Big brother

A/N: this is going to be a short chapter.

I waited I the common room for Ron to show up so I can help him practice for Quidditch. Speak of the devil, to walks down stairs in his gear.

" I've got the cloak" he says holding up Harry's invisibility cloak.

" I've got the map" I said holding up the Marauders map.

We managed to sneak onto the pitch and I cast a spell so we could see in the dark (A/N pretend it's a real spell) so we wouldn't get caught.

Ron stood I the centre of the pitch looking determined

" okay Ron what position do you want to play in?"

" keeper"

" that's good then as I'm a chaser so I want you to go up and try and stop me from scoring."

" okay!"

He practice for an hour or two and Ron has really good potential he just needs to practice more.

We went and sat a down on the bench both tried from practicing.

" I think you can make it on the team"

" you really think so?"

" yep and if you want I can brake the other contestants legs so you have more  of a chance"

Ron laughed but shook his head " no if I'm going to get on I want to get on though talent"

" I'm proud of you Ron"

" thanks Cassie"

" did you really mean it before you seeing yourself as my brother?"

Ron looked down at me and put his arm over my shoulder and smiled
" of course I do I see you as my little sister, yes I know your older then me but your smaller" he said and I laughed

" well I see you as a big brother, and I also see mione as a big sister."

" yeh... wait"

" what?"

" your basically my sister right..."

" right?"

" and Harry's my best friend right.."

" right?..." I said not sure where this is going

" my best friend is dating my sister!!!!" He yelled and glared at me when I stared laughing. " I need k give his the brother talk!"

" Ron-"

"No don't talk sister not a sister I will be giving him the talk and you can't convince me otherwise"

"Ron I was going to say record it so we can use it against him someday" I smirked

" Cassie you can be wicked sometimes you know that"

" I know"

" so do you think you and Harry will still be together after Hogwarts?"

" yeh I hope we do ...." I said looking down. The truth is I'm worried about Harry's and I's relationship, not actually about Harry and I but more about if Harry will be alive by the end of Hogwarts. I didn't notice tears falling down my face.

" Cassie is everything g okay with you and Harry? Do I need to punch him?"

" no no it's just... it's just what if Harry doesn't make it to he end of Hogwarts."

" Cassie-"

I stood up and looked at him " no Ron, a noseless son of a bitch is trying to kill my boyfriend every chance he gets. It doesn't help that said boyfriend walks into the main hall with a blooded up face. I don't want to sound clingy it over protective but I do fucking scared every time I'm away from Harry. You know the reason why I stayed at Harry's this summer, it's not because I love him it's because I haven't been sleeping, ever since Harry started having the vision and nightmares in his sleep Ive been up wondering if he's okay, so call me selfish but when I stay with him at night I can actually sleep as I know if anything happened I'm there for him."

Ron stood up and pulled me into his chest.

" you need to tell Harry this he'll want to know, now let's get you back before you fall asleep on my shoulder"

" I wouldn't do that"

" you did it last week"

/\/\/\

I woke up the next morning to Mione hitting me in the face with a pillow.

" Cassie wake up your going to be late for breakfast"

" mione five more minutes and if you don't want to be late you go ahead"

She went out the room, I turn over to go back to sleep as I've only had one hour sleep when I did I saw a badly wrapped gift on my bed side table. I sat up and picked up the gift. There was a note on it

Cassie I spoke to your dad for something that I think would help you sleep. Its called a two way mirror, you have one and Harry has one so you can contact each other when your not in the same room, so you'll always know if he's in trouble or not. Especially when you go to bed, so hopefully you'll be able to get some sleep.

Love, big brother
Xx

Thanks big bro