The egg and the bath

" Harry you told us you have figured the egg out weeks ago , the task is two days from now" mione yelled at Harry and I was laughing at the poor sod as we all know angry Hermione is scary sometimes, Ron knows that more then anyone.

" really? I had no idea" Harry Said and I slapped his arm

" Harry's don't anger it even more" I said and mione hit me across the head.

" I suppose Viktor's already figured it out" Harry said

Mione looked at us and shrugged her shoulders

" wouldn't know. We don't actually talk about the tournament, actually we don't really talk at all. Viktor is more of a physical being"

Harry and I gave each other a look and I hid my head in his shoulder to stop myself from laughing.

" I just mean he's not particularly loquacious. Mostly , he watches me study, it's a bit annoying, actually. You are trying to figure this egg out aren't you?" Mione asked and I looked up to Harry and he looks at me and smile, then he looked up at mione annoyingly.

" what's that supposed to mean?"

"It just means these tasks are designed to test you in the most brutal way. They're almost cruel and I'm scared for you, you got by the dragon mostly in nerve , I'm not sure it's going to be enough this time"mione said and Harry didn't look at her

" hey Potter" a voice said but Harry walked off.

Mione and I shared a look and I went after him and so did Cedric WiFi was the cause of the voice

" Potter"

" Cedric" Harry Said

" how ..how are you?" Cedric asked

"Spectacular" Harry said sarcastically

"Look I realised I never really thanked you properly for tipping me off about the dragons"

" forget about it . I'm sure you would have done the same for me" Harry told him

" exactly , you know the prefects bathroom on the fifth floor?" Cedric asked and Harry and I nodded

" it's not a bad place for a bath . Just take your egg and mull things over in hot water" Cedric Said and walked off , leaving a very confused Harry and me.

><><

That night Harry and I went to the prefects bathroom with the egg. As the bath filled up Harry and I just stood there awkwardly.

" so ... the water is full enough for us to get in so...yeh" I said

" yeh .. do you bring a ... um"

" swimsuit?"

" yeh"

" I did... did you?"

" yeh"

"Cool"

It went back to being awkward, it's weird as Harry and I haven't really talked about the night in the astronomy tower and we aren't exactly dating as of this moment in fact I don't really know what we are right now.

With a sigh I began to take of my cloths , thankfully I had my swimsuit on underneath. It was just a simple black one nothing really special. I wen and got into the bath and it was so warm , I swam a bit so I was in the middle and I turned to look at Harry , who quickly turned away and I got to see the redness that rested on his cheek.

He began to take of his clothes and I had to turn away when he was just in his trousers and I saw he had a slight six pack , how can he have one when he's only 14.