First day

After the meal we headed up to the Gryffindor tower and me and Hermione found out that we are room buddies which made things even better .
I woke up the next morning I was woken up to someone pushing my shoulder
" five more minutes Minnie ..."
" Cassie it's me Hermione, who's Minnie "
" oh hi Hermione and umm Minnie is what I call Professor McGonagall"

" ahh okay right then we better get changed don't want to be late for are first day" Hermione said with a smile. We both got changed and as  we walk down I tripped over my own feet , expecting to fall flat on my face a lot pair of arms caught me before I did . I looked up to meet a pair of familiar green eyes behind Circular glasses .
" you okay there Cassie" he asked me with a smile that I recently come to the conclusion that I like it when he smiles . Realising that I haven't said anything I quickly replied " yeh thanks Harry do you and Ron want to come worth us to get some breakfast"

" we would love to" Harry said back .
As the four of us walked into the Great hall I spotted my dad and excused myself to go speak to him.
" good morning dad how are you"
" I'm wonderful sweetie apart from the fact I misplaced my sherbet lemons this morning and can't seem to find them ." He said back and I laughed
" well I best be getting back to my friends"
" ahh yes I've seen you made friends with young Mr Potter" Dad said to me giving me this look as if he knew something I didn't , he does this a lot actually...hmm
" yes I have and a girl called Hermione she's really smart she read all the first year book twice and she's shares a room with me , and Ron the one with the red hair he is my other friend, he's Fred and George's little brother"

" yes I do believe that you four will do great things together"

After me and dad finished talking I went back to my friends and we ate all are food and got are timetable and I figured out I had all my lessons with my new friends. Me and Hermione decided to set off early so we can get to class on time .
Are first class happens to be with Minnie, I saw her sitting on the table in her cat form and walked up to her
" hello Min- I mean Professor McGonagall" at this point Hermione was looking at me like I had three heads
" Professor McGonagall can turn herself into an animal at will"

After another ten minutes the lesson had begun and I noticed Harry and Ron wasn't here yet and I knew Minnie wouldn't be pleased that they are late. As if on cue the doors burst open and Harry and Ron came through .
"Few we made it can you imagine the look on old McGonall's face if we where late" Ron said to Harry , I look to where Minnie was , oh godric here we go ...

Minnie transformed back into her human form and walked up to the two boy.
" that was bloody brilliant"
" thank you for that assessment Mr Weasley. Perhaps it will be more useful if I Transfigure yourself or Mr Potter into a pocket watch that way one of you will be on time"

" we got lost" Harry spoke
" than perhaps a map , I trust you don't need one to find your seats"
————
After a funny lesson with Minnie , we headed to potions with Professor snape , all though he acts like an ass most of the time he alright person , I remember when he used to teach me his lessons in advance, his excuse was because he wanted at least one student to know something but I believe it was because he gets lonely.

After about five minute snape burst through the door being his dramatic self and flinging his cloak to the back of him , he seriously needs to teach me that ,note to self get snape to teach you how to be dramatic.

" there will be no one waving or silly incantations in this class" snape said with a scowl on his face .
He started talking about how a he only thinks a select few of us will be able to do potions correctly.
" Potter! What would I get if I added powdered root  of asphodel to an infusion of wormwood?" Snape asked Harry a question

" I don't know , sir"

" tut , tut fame clearly isn't everything"

After potions had ended it was clear that snape didn't like Harry at all .
" it's okay Harry you where brought up by muggles so how where you supposed to know what he asked you" I said trying to Comfort  him
" well Hermione was brought up in the muggle world like me and she knew what he was going on about" Harry said back

" well she reads you don't"
" I do read" Harry lies back so I gave him to look that Minnie gives me when I'm lying " okay fine I don't read but I will now because that was embarrassing"

" it was also funny for me to watch" I laughed back and Harry nudged my arm ,but laughed as well .