Your my family

A/N: sorry for not posting in the last couple of days, it's typical the week that I'm feee from college and homework is the week I lose my TV remote, As you my have realised I'm following the movies and I have the current movie in the TV that I have in my room and I only have one copy of the movies and I lost the remote to turn my TV on and I also need the remove in order the get the DVD out of the TV so the last couple of days I've been looking for the remote turns out it fell behind my bed.
So ye on win the story

I was sitting the great hall with Ron, mione and Ginny when Harry walked in covered in blood... what?! I stood up and ran towards him, what the bloody hell did he do this time Godric I can't leave him alone for a second, when I got to him I crushed him in a hug.

" what did you do"

" it wasn't me it was Malfoy"

" okay what did you do to piss him off" I asked pulling out of the hug and looking at him dead in the eye.

" he's a death eater"

" wrong answer try again"

" he's a prick"

" strike two"

" okay ... I spied on him and he caught me and I accused and when he froze me in place he stood on my nose and broke it"

" okay that I believe, and your an idiot"

Harry looked at me a little pissed of " I needed to know if I was right that was not me being idiotic"

I crossed my arms now I was pissed off at him  " I mean you getting caught was idiotic"

" oh... hehe love you ?" He gave me a checking smile

" love you two now let's get you cleaned up.

As we sat down Mione yelled at Harry and I focused on Dad. For some reason I found my self walking up to him.

" hello sweetie what's up?"

I sat in the table he was by and he had Minnie on the side of him.

" my Boyfriend is an idiot"

" well he is James' son" Minnie Said causing dad and I to laugh.

" Draco broke his nose" I told him and uncle sev was now listing in to see convocation I smiled at him and he returned it only for a second as Hagrid looked at him smugly

" why did Mr Malfoy brake his nose?and is Harry alright?"Minnie asked concerned for her second favourite pupil, I was about it tell them when I looked at uncle sev and he gave me this look asking me not to tel them.

" it's Harry and Draco they are always at each other's throats" I Said

" I hope you had a good time at Harry's aunt this summer Cassie" Hagrid said

" yeh it was fun" I Said

" did you use protection?"

" DAD!"

"ALBUS!" Minnie and I yelled at the same time

" what?" He looked at us both " it was a question"

" Albus you don't just ask your daughter if she used protection" Minnie Said

" Thank you Minnie" I Said

" but seeing as we are on the topic did you two use protection" she said