Flying lessons

As we where sitting in the Great hall owls swooped in and I noticed Harry was looking at them as if he was waiting for something, the other night he told me what it was like to live with the Dursley's and I never wanted to punch someone more in my entire life then them. Harry kept looking at every one with a sad face so I went and gave him a side hug which seemed to cheer him up a bit.
Just then a barn owl came by and dropped a small package in front of Neville as he opened it I realised what have it was. A Remembrall.
It turned red , which meant he forgot something and he was there trying to figure it out
" umm Neville , you forgot your cloak"
" oh ye thank you Cassie, I'll go get it now" with that he ran away.
—————
Today we had the lesson I've been waiting for . Flying Lessons . Yes even though I've been on a broom before that's was when me and dad would go on a picnic over the summer but he didn't really want me to fly probably yet as he wanted me to learn it probably when I started school , I still don't know why .
As me , Hermione and the boys made are way out side we found out we had flying lessons with the Slytherins which the boys weren't happy about .
Madam Hooch told us to stand by a broom and I was in the middle of Harry and Hermione.
"Good afternoon class" Madam Hooch said
"Good afternoon Madam Hooch"
"Welcome to your first flying lesson , well what are you waiting for , everyone step up to their left side of their broomsticks , stick your right hand over the broom and say up"
The class did this and mine and Harry's brooms went straight up , however Hermione seemed to be having trouble as hers wouldn't go up , Ron seemed to be having trouble as well until his broom shot up and hit him in the face , Harry and I  both laughed " oh shut up Harry , Cassie"
" now once you got hold of your broom I want you to mount it and grip it tight you don't want to be sliding of the end , when I blow my whistle I want each of you to kick of from the ground hard keep your brooms steady , hover for a moment then lean forward slightly and touch back down . On my whistle 3 ..2...1"
Neville started to loose control of his broom , every Gryffindor was panicking and telling him to go down . He did eventually but not without a broken wrist .
Madam Hootch had to take him to the hospital wing and told us to stay put.
"Did you see his face maybe if the fat lump had giving this a squeeze, he would remember to fall on his fat ass" Malfoy said whiles holding Neville Remembrall.

"Give it here Malfoy" me and Harry spoke at the same time

" no , I think I'll leave it somewhere for Longbottom to find"Malfoy said while getting on his broom beginning to flying         " how about on the roof , what's the matter Potter , Dumbledore bit beyond your reach"

Harry and I  looked at each other as if we had a silent agreement and got on our brooms
"Harry , Cassie no way , you heard what Madam Hooch said , besides you don't even know how to fly"
Harry and I ignored her and shot of into the air

"Give it here Blondie or I'll knock you of your broom" I said to him

"Big talk coming from a small girl"

" don't talk her like that ,and just give us the Remembrall"

" oh Potter defending his little girlfriend, have it your way then" with this he throws the Remembrall.
Harry chases after it with me not far behind, once he catches he he passes it to me which I catch.

We made it back down to he ground with the Gryffindors cheering for us .

" HARRY POTTER , CASSIOPEIA FOLLOW ME" Minnie shouts

Oh Sherbert...

She took us down the corridor and stops in front of a class room .
" professor Quirrell can a borrow Wood for a moment"
Wood came out and looked at Harry and i with a confused expression, same here buddy.
" wood I've found you a new Chaser and Seeker"

No bloody way .