Help a weasley

" LOOK AT ME!!" Harry yelled at my dad sweat soaking through his top and down his face. " what's happing to me?" He asked fear radiating of him. I walked up to him and hugged him. He moved his head into the crook of my neck but I can tell he was still looking at my dad for an answer and I was was too. Your probably confused as to what's happing right now and long story short, Harry had a dream where he was a snake and he was attacking Arthur and the worst part it was real, Arthur has been hurt and Gary has no idea why he dreamt this.

" you wished to see me headmaster?" Uncle sev asked as he walked into the room.

" oh Severus I'm afraid we can't wait. Not even till the morning, otherwise we'll all be vulnerable" dad spoke not making any sense at all

" dad..."

He ignored me and instead nodded for Uncle sev to take Harry somewhere and I went to follow but a hand stoped me. I turned to look at dad who was shaking his head

" Cassie you can follow him, not this time"

" why?"

" you have a friend who needs to more right now" he nodded towards Ron who was crying.

I walked to him and not even a second latter I was sitting in the floor with Rons arms wrapped around me and his head on my shoulder as I felt his tears streaming down his face, I hugged him back.

" I can't... loose him .. Cassie... he my dad"

" I know Ron"

Harry's PoV

".... creating visions designed to torture them into madness, only after extracting the last exquisite ounce of agony only when he had them literally begging for death would he finally kill them"

Lovely snape thanks for sharing.

Voldemort is connected to me in some sort of way and can use it to his advantage.

" used properly the power of occlumency will help shelf to from access or influence, in these lessons I will attempt to penetrate your mind , you will attempt to resist prepare yourself" snape send

And not long after memorise started to flood through my mind. The broom ride over to Sirius' place, the order having a meeting, Hermione hugging me when I got there, the dementor attack, DA lessons, the same door I keep seeing and finally Cassie, well more pacifically mine and Cassie's first kiss. This caused Snape to stop.

It was Silent for a few minutes and snape walked to his desk and put his hands on them. His head slowly rises and turned to look at me, he looked even more pissed of at me then he normally does.

" you kissed my Niece?" He asked

" that's what boyfriends and girlfriends do , I don't you had any experience in that department" I said back

" you potters ruin everything" he made his way over to me and took his want and pointed it at my face
" if you hurt her in anyway, if you cause her to shed on single tear, I will kill you myself" he said and walked backwards and carried on with what he was doing before

〰️〰️.

Cassie PoV

It's Christmas time and Harry,Ron,mione and I where at Uncle Siri's childhood home. Harry and I where up in our room, well it's my room but Harry sleeps in here with me.

At the moment I was siting up right in the bed reading a book that mione recommended and Harry had his head in my lap.

" Cassie?"