Burn

A/N: this is going to be really short

I was sitting outside the burrow looking up at the stars waiting as Molly and Arthur were saying good by to Tonks and Remus.

I heard something move in the grass then it felt like I was being pulled towards the sound.

I stood up and began to walk over the there.

I don't know why I'm moving.

It feels like my body is moving on its own even though I'm tell myself to stop.

I move further into the grass and I could hear Molly and Tonks calling my name but no mater how much I try and turn back I just couldn't.

When I was finally able I stop on my own the burrow was far away , I looked around frantically trying to see where I came from.

" Cassie..." Someone Said behinds me when I turn to look at them there was no one there

" Cassie" another voice said and I felt my heart speed up.

My breathing halted and fear flooded threw my body at the next words

" baby Reggie"

Harry's PoV

I was sitting on the stair case and I saw Cassie walk into the field and Molly calling her name.

I stood up quickly and when I did fire came out of nowhere circling the burrow.

Cassie

I ran out of the burrow and threw a gap in the fire

" Harry no!" Remus yelled following me

I just kept running trying to find Cassie.

I stoped looking around trying to see if I could find her.

" CASSIE!!!" I yelled

"missing someone" I heard a familiar voice say behind me and I turned around to see Bellatrix

" what have you done with Cassie!" I yelled pointing my wand at her , she just laughed and vanished into the grass and spells started to shoot at me but thankfully Reamus, Tonks and Arthur showed up.

Everything stoped

Then the burrow set on fire.

They ran towards it but I tried to look for Cassie however Remus grabbed my arm dragging me with him.

" let go I have to find her!" I yell but it didn't help.

We got to the burrow and everyone was just staring at it burning.

" Molly keep Harry here as we go look for Cassie" Remus Said and Molly nodded holding my hand

" no! I've got to go with you!" I yelled

" Harry" Tonks said walking up to me " Cassie wouldn't want you getting hurt , stay here stay safe" she said then her Remus and Arthur went looking for her.

Remus PoV

" Cassie!" I yelled holding Tonks hand when I got smell being carried by the wind

Blood

I took off running to where the smell was coming from letting go of Tonks hand to go faster but stoped at the site that layer before me

" Remus what's wrong" Tonks Said then she gasped when she followed where I was looking.

Cassie laying on the floor with her throat slashed.