Katie Bell

We walked out of three broomsticks and there was Katie and her friend in front of us and Ron was talking it Harry about what Mione said, honestly those two should just get together already I mean come on it's annoying waiting around for two people to get together.

Then all of a sudden we heard screaming.

" I warned her not to touch it" the girl in front of us said and then Katie started to have a fit and flew into the air and fall back down.

" come on we need to bring her to Poppy and get my dad, someone bring whatever she touched but don't touch it yourself" I said and I went to help Katie  up as Hagrid came to help us.

" you sure Katie did not have this in her possession when she entered the tree broom sticks" Minnie asked Katie friend

" like I said she left to go to the loo and when she came back she had the package" Katie's Friend told Minnie

" wait the bathroom?" I asked

" yes"

Draco...

" excuse me I have to go" I Said and walked out and I moved out of the way when Harry went to grab my arm.

I ran to the Slytherin common room and hit my fist against the door until someone opened it, pug face pansy, uhh why.

" what do you want half blood" she said

" my cousin, I need to ask him something"

" well too bad" she said and went to close the door but I put my foot there to stop it and pushed her away and walked in, the other Slytherins just stared at me as I made my way to the blond boy on the couch. I taped his shoulder and he looked at me with a shocked expression.

" Cassi-"

" outside now!" I Said grabbing his ear and dragging him out into the corridor.

" Cassie what the fuck!"

" why did you give Katie Bell a cursed object"

" what?"

" you gave Katie Bell a cursed necklace, why?"

" I didn't-"

" don't give me that crap ferret face she went into the bathroom at three broomsticks with no package and then came out with a package, the only two people who was I there was me and you and I sure hell didn't give it her, and I know you wouldn't just Curse and try and kill some students even if they pissed you off so who was it meant for and don't lie or I will brake your nose" I said and Draco looked down tears in his eyes

" it wasn't for Katie it was for ..."

" for who Draco" I Said putting a hand on his arm

" for your dad"

I removed my hand and took a step back

" your trying to kill ... my dad"
I said not wanting to believe it

He reached for me but I moved back even more " don't touch me!"

" Cassie I don't want to kill him you have to believe me, I don't want to kill your dad, I don't want to do that to you but I ..I ... I don't have a choice"

" if you kill him, you won't have a Cousin anymore , you won't have me! We both know there is a war coming, you better pick the right side, Malfoy"I said and walked away.

I made my up The  Astronomy tower and sat down and looked at the stars above.

" Hey father it's been a while"

Ever so often when things get to much I come here and talk to my father, dad said talking to him may help as he knows there somethings I can't talk about with him and he wants me to become closer to the father I never met.

" I it's been tough recently, with Uncle Siri dying, is he up there with you, are you behaving like brothers should? Anyway turns out Voldemort wants to kill dad you know the one who adored me, and get this , he wants my own Cousin to do so, I feel bad for Draco, he's been put in the centre of this war not by his own choice, kinda of reminds me of you in a way, both forced to do something you don't want to do, I just hope he does what you did and tried to leave, I also hope he doesn't get kill by doing so , no offence. I don't know if I should tell Harry or not , I know he would want me to but I don't think I can, it's like I want to figure this out in my own, I'm always turning to Harry, Mione or Ron for help, but I might not have them all the time, I mean I could be captured or something like that and I'm stuck in a situation where I'm alone and I don't want to feel helpless, I want to know I can rely on myself . Ive been feeling weird lately like I'm been pulled to do something but I don't know what, I fee like there's something I have to accomplish something that could effect the world pretty stupid right, I wonder if this is how Harry feels. I had a prophecy about myself , I'm the key to it all, have not idea what that's supposed to mean but it scares me, what if I'm the one who's supposed t help everyone and I fail or what if I'm supposed to be on the dark said and I hurt people, I don't want that.
Godric I with you where father, to help me though it to tell me everything will turn out fine, to help me find myself.
I just want you"

I stood up and walked away and if I was paying attention I would have seen in the mirror a patronus of a big shaggy dog and smaller for once getting alone and watching me with a look of sorrow and proudness in their eyes

Our love ones never really leave us do they?