The unforgivable curses

For the last few years at Hogwarts I've never been more nervous to have a DADA lesson until this year, and it's all because of one person . Alastor Moody .

Ever since I saw him in the great hall I've had this off feeling about him and it scars me as last time I had this feeling me and Harry almost died.

This is the feeling I have when I know something bad is going to happen, it feels like a cloud of darkness slowly surrounds you , suffocates you , it feels like your trapped unable to move from a seat and forced to watch as your life crumbles to the ground.

I've had this feeling before , twice before, the first was when I went into the trapped door in first year and the second was when I jumped in front of Ginny in second year. And that's what scares me now as both those times had one thing in common , one enemy.

Voldemort.

That's why now , sitting in the DADA class room I was nervous. I looked around the room waiting for something to jump out of the shadows.

I almost fell out of my seat when I felt a hand on my shoulder. I looked to my right and I saw Neville, his face had concern written all over it.

" are you okay?"

" yeh , why wouldn't I be" I laughed while scratching my arm looking away form him

" well for one your very pale and two your lying" Neville Said and I looked at him

" how did you -" I was cut off my him

" I've noticed when you lie you either bite your lip or scratch your arm , so care to tell me what's wrong"

" I have a bad feeling about this class ...no about the teacher"

Neville was going to speak when moody introduced himself

"Alastor Moody, ex auror , Ministry malcontent And your new defense against the dark arts teacher , I am here because Dumbledore asked me . End of story, goodbye, the end any question?"

Everyone was quiet and so I put my hand up

" yes , Miss..." he trailed of and I thought about what I should say my last name was Black or Dumbledore and then I decided.

"  Dumbledore"

I said this and I swear I saw his face light up as if he found what he was looking for. Okay this guy is definitely up to something.

" what do you want Miss Dumbledore"

" the day you first arrived , you drank something out of a flask and I know it was pumpkin juice so care to enlighten the class on what it was?" I said

I saw his face turned into a panicked expression but it only lasted a second and a second was all I needed. He looked me dead in the eyes and leaned over lowering his hight to meet mine

" that is non of your concern Cassiopeia and I would appreciated if you didn't talk again in my class , do I make my self clear" he said looking at me for an answer but I didn't speak and instead smirked

" well do I make my self clear!" He yelled a bit and I looked around the class room and I saw what looked like anger in Harry's eyes as he glared at our new teacher.

" you said I wasn't aloud to talk" I said back and Moody turned away and carried on with the lesson , then it hit me , He said my first name , how did he know that when he had to ask for my last name?

" when it comes to the dark arts , I believe in a practical approach. But first , which one of you can tell me how many Unforgivable Curses there are?" He asked and my heart snack , please don't tell me we are learning these .

" 3 sir" mione said and she looked at me and I could tell she knew what I was feeling

" and they are so named!" Moody asked

" because they are unforgettable. They use of any of them will-"

" win you a one way ticket to Azkaban correct. The ministry says you're too young to see what these curses do. I say different! You need to know what you're up against! You need to be prepared. You need to find another place to put your chewing gum besides the underside of your desk Mr Finnegan" Moody Said and then threw something at the Finnegan boy.

" so which one shall we see first?" Moody Said and my heart began to beat faster and faster as I don't want to see a certain curse and I can't bare it. I looked at Neville and he was panicking too he didn't want to see the curse that effected his parents, the curse that effected me...

Harry's PoV

I looked at Cassie and I could tell she was worried , I just want to go over to her and hold her tell her that nothing will hurt her again.

" Weasley!" The Professor Said in front of us and caused us both to jump

" yes?..."Ron asked

" stand, give us a curse"

" well my dad did tell me about one , the Imperius Curse" Ron said

Mad eye moody walked in front of the class and I looked at Cassie again , she's gone paler then she was before , I saw her shoulders tense up. Ron and Hermione saw this to , they both know what she went through and we where all worried for her right now.

The Professor brought out a spider like creature and cast the curse on it and sent it towords Cassie and Neville's desk , they both moved back instantly and out of the way of the spider . The spider  went around the classroom and then went onto Ron's head. Poor Ron.

The Professor moved to spider towards the window then tried to drown it . The hole class went silent.

" scores of witches and wizards have claimed that they only did , you- know - who's bidding under the influence of the imperius Curse . But here's the rub. How do we sort out the liars. Another , another"

Neville raised his hand very bravely might I saw and Cassie looked at him with a panicked expression as if she knew what curse he was going to pick.

" longbottem is it?up"

Neville stood up

" Professor sprout tells me you have an aptitude for Herbology" Moody Said and Neville nodded

" there's the ...The Cruciatus Curse" when this was said I saw Cassie begin to shake and she looked at me tears already in her eyes pleading me to help her.

We all looked at the Professor when he said the words that hurt that caused Cassie so much pain.

"Crucial!"

Both Cassie and Neville stared at the spider. Pain , emotional pain was clear on their faces. I wanted to help them both , to help her.

Cassie stood up and gathered her things and ran out of the class room, tears streaming down her face.

I stood up to follow but Moody spoke up

" sit down Potter!"

I looked at him and shook my head and walked out the class anyway , hearing he Professor yell my name but I didn't care I had to find Cassie.

I walked around for a bit wondering where she had gotten to but then I remembered a place that calmed her down more then anything

The astronomy tower.

I walked up there to see Cassie sat near the edge with her head in her knees and all that could be heard was her cries. I went and sat my her and I didn't need to say anything as she immediately wrapped her arms around me , her head in my chest. I lifted her legs so they where over mine so she could get more comfy. I arms locked around her figure and I held onto her drawing circles in her back with my finger

We didn't say anything as we didn't need to. We just held each other until Cassie fell asleep and I looked down at her. How is it that even when she cries she is still the most beautiful Person I ever met.