Chapter Six - The First Time.

The rest of the week goes by in a blur of tests and homework assignments as usual so that when it's Friday night I am relieved. My mother has decided to go out until Monday with her friends for a trip and leave me here with some money for food. We haven't talked much since Monday but at least she's leaving me be... Well for the most part, she still hits me of course because this type of thing has happened before but she isn't major on it with just the occasional smack here and there.

The gashes on my right shoulder are healing but it still doesn't take much movement for them to rip open again and as for the cuts they are healing and my body is itching because of it but that's a good thing. I've been over to Rory's house everyday this week and at night he continues to come over seek my bed and company for comfort which suites me just fine.

I come to notice how beautiful and young he looks when he sleeps, with his soft even breaths broken by the occasional sigh and I'm surprised how well I've been sleeping because of this. I finally have some form of innocence to focus on instead of my thoughts which transport me into a dark place that exists only in my mind. So when my mother is gone it is seven at night and leaves I go over to his house and invite him over for the weekend. He gladly agrees to this and his grandparents give us permission and tell us that if we need anything to come down to there house. We walk back to my house and after Rory sets his stuff down we go into the living room and watch a movie in the VCR. The movie is a romantic comedy I think because my mother always watches that specific genre and she was the last one to use it.

An hour into the movie, Rory and I are sitting close together on the couch when he begins to rubs my thighs and kiss my neck. I'm uncertain of what to do in this situation and I'm very uncomfortable and aroused at the same time. Rory notices my lack of reaction "What's wrong? Are you alright?" He asks concerned "Yeah it's just that umm I've never really had much experience with this stuff and well I'm nervous." I say bashfully. "That's alright Bryan. I know this can be difficult and if you want to slow down then we can." "No that's not it at all! I love what you're doing but I'm just insecure of what to do is all." I say quickly and he grins at me and even in the darkness of the room and dim lights I can see his eyes shining bright. "Just go with me then and if I don't like anything then I'll tell you okay? You know that you could never disappoint me. I think you're the most beautiful person I've ever seen inside and out... Which is why I love you Bryan." He says "You are amazing... I love you too." I whisper.

I don't know how long it is later but we are on the couch kissing, I am comfortable with him and finally have his likes and dislikes figured out. We are both shirtless by this point and eventually, after much more touching he whispers "I want you." And I reply by saying the. "The feeling is mutual." Then we both rise hand in hand and walk to the bedroom.

Authors Note.

I'm sorry for the shortness of the chapter but there will be more soon. Feel free to give me feedback of what you think of the story so far, I just love getting feedback from you guys.

What did you think of the sensual scene of Bryan's first time? Was it all you hoped for him? I tried to keep it appropriate and not too graphic.

Thank you so much for reading. The feedback really does help to motivate me to continue you.

Until next time.. Stay Strong.