Chapter Sixteen - Final Part Of Epilogue.

Rory takes me back to my house by two in the morning and by then I'm exhausted that I take a nap on the couch. My mother nudges me awake and we rise and head out the front door to the car. We drive for an hour to the airport with Rory in the back seat with us. We arrive at the airport and finally make our way through the security check up. As I wheel my luggage to the entrance gate to my flight and hand it over to security for plane shipping and I begin to feel nerves and anxiety of the worst kind.

I look back at Rory and my mother and hug my mother. She sniffles and after telling me how much she loves me and how proud of me she is she pulls back and wipes her eyes with a tissue. I smile at her and then look at Rory. He steps towards me and holds me in a warm embrace that instantly relaxes me. "You'll have a great time in Japan and when you come back things will be even better. We will call each other whenever we can alright?" He says to my softly. "Yes." I whisper to him in response. "I love you. Stay strong." He says rising our wrists together to show or bracelets. "I love you too. And I will." I reply.

I look to both of them and smile. "I love you both and I am lucky to have such caring people in my life. I'll let you both know when I get settled in at my dorm." I say to them both. They both look at me and then to each other and nod. "Don't worry Bryan. I'll take care of your moms." Rory says jokingly nudging my mother. She giggles and grins at me and him. "Goodbye to both of you." I say. "Goodbye." My mother and Rory say in sink. I smile at them and then turn and head towards the gate. Before I walk through I look back at them one last time and wave goodbye. My mother clutches Rory's arm for stability from her sobs and thus both wave at me grinning, even my mother waves to me aside from her tears. I smile and chuckle as tears of sadness and joy slide down my cheeks. I sniffle and I turn away from them and walk down the gate and finally board the plane and begin my new adventure.

The End.

Author's Note.

I apologize that this final chapter came up short. I have already began to publish the sequel to this book and it is called 'Love's Sins'. I am sincerely sorry about how bad the quality of the writing was in this book. It was my first ever book and I will be going through and editing it as well as I can. The sequel and my other books are going to be far more improved.

Thanks for the views on my very first book, I know it hasn't been all that great, but thanks a million for reading. Please do leave a comment, vote, or leave me a message because anything helps. I do apologize yet again for any of the errors through out the book.

Until next time.. Stay Strong.