Prologue

It all began when I was four.

My father would beat my mother till she was right on the very verge of death. I remember crying my eyes out when I'd see him grab her by the throat and watching as her body went pale as bone. I would beg and plead with him to stop but that just got me a wallop to the face or something far worse.

In time, my father left and I figured that my mother and I were finally free.. but I was sadly mistaken. I never understood why she stayed with him, every time I asked her why she was still here, she would just say that it was because she loved him. I guess that she did really love him because after he left, she grew sad and began to drink and smoke as well as release her frustrations on me with sharp blows.

Now this is where I will begin to tell my story of my struggle with self harm and hate for myself.

Author's Note.

Yes! Welcome to my very first book 'Silent Cries'. I'm so excited for this book and have been putting a lot of effort to improve upon my writing. I do apologize for the poor quality but I'm surely going to be working to edit the story as best I can.

Please do check out my other writings if you so please. It would mean the world to me if you did :). I update my books once a week on different days, see my page if you'd like to know the schedule and see any further updates. Thank you so much for reading! And I promise that the quality on my other books is much better!

Until next time.. Stay Strong.