𝟎𝟐𝟔; 𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐨𝐟 𝐚 𝐛𝐢𝐭𝐜𝐡

ty for 600 followers ; word count 3151

𝐡𝐞'𝐬 𝐪𝐮𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐨𝐟 𝐚 𝐛𝐢𝐭𝐜𝐡

𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐨𝐟 𝐚 𝐛𝐢𝐭𝐜𝐡

(𝘢/𝘯: 𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘥𝘢 𝘭𝘰𝘯𝘨 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘢 𝘧𝘦𝘸 𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦 𝘴𝘬𝘪𝘱𝘴 <3)

The day seemed more unusual than others, I noticed the stares I was receiving and the quiet murmuring by other students when I walked by. Immediately I thought about anything that I could've done wrong.

When I reach my locker, my stomach was already shaking from my anxiety of all the attention focused on me, it nerved me. I let out a small gasp at the paper that's taped to my locker. I quickly tear it off and read it.

𝚗𝚊𝚒𝚕𝚎𝚊 𝚒𝚜 𝚊
𝚏𝚞𝚐𝚕𝚢 𝚜𝚕𝚞𝚝

I blinked out the tears that were threatening to spill from my eyes. Why would someone say this? Why me? I look around my locker area and again more stares but that was it.

I crumble the paper in my hand and take my clothes out of my locker and hurry down the stairs to gym.

When I get in, all the girls are silent and coach is staring at me with a frown on her face. Gee did I miss the memo of it being everyone hates nailea day?

"Miss Devora, you're late. Why?"

My lips part as I try to come up with an excuse me. I begin to feel nauseous. "Erm..it's just some—some family troubles."

The girls on one side of the gym and the boys on the other, all stare at me and whisper. Again, the gossip continued to spread..

"If home is going to be an issue for your poor attendance lately maybe I should schedule a conference with your parents?"

I shake my head, "No—no there's no need for that really-"

I'm interrupted when she starts to harshly write on the paper that's on her clipboard in her hand. "I'm tired of the excuses nailea. You've been acting out for some reason, failing in your classes, showing up late, and messing around with all these boys," she throws her head back and rolls her eyes, "If boy drama is going to be an issue maybe this isn't the right class for you."