𝟎𝟑𝟑; 𝐝𝐢𝐯𝐮𝐥𝐠𝐞

upset with vinnie atm but i like this story too much to not finish it; word count 1612

𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐲
𝐯𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐞'𝐬
𝐝𝐚𝐲

I fix up my hair and touch up my make up, cleaning myself up after the event that just took place moments ago

A knock on the door makes me spin on my heel. "Nai? You alright in there?"

I twist the knob and open the door to find Vinnie smiling down at me. His messy hair causing me to feel reckless between my thighs. I take his hand and take him through the hallway.

"So what did you and Anderson talk about?" I yell over the loud music that pains my ears.

He shrugs, "Oh nothing, you know just catching up."

I remember what one the guys said when we first arrived here, what happened that caused him to leave. How come he's never told me there was another truth? Is he scared that I'll judge him? Did he do something that I may never forgive him for? I had so many questions but not enough answers.

"What did they mean by what happened last year?" I squeeze his hand in reassurance, so he knew he could trust me.

Instead of an answer, I'm responded with a scared look in his eyes. He quickly shakes his head, "They're just being stupid, don't worry about it."

Before I could try asking him again, I'm cut off by a yell from a familiar girl near the bar area.

"Nailea, come sit with us!" A smile grows on my face when I notice it's bella, my new friend. She's nice and different then most of the girls at school. She sees me for who I am and she includes me, unlike all the girls who constantly bully me.

Then again, she was also Vinnie's ex. But maybe that was a good thing, right? It means he goes for good girls, the good type. She was like me, nice and friendly. Maybe it was pretend?

No Nailea, you're not going to ruin your chance at a good friend with a really cool girl just because you overthink.

I turn to face Vinnie and he pulls me back for a second, "Nai, are you sure?"