𝟎𝟑𝟒; 𝐛𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞𝐟𝐢𝐞𝐥𝐝

happy march; word count 2221

𝐬𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐛𝐞𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐠𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐬𝐨 𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐠

𝐬𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐛𝐞𝐢𝐧𝐠
𝐠𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐬𝐨 𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐠

𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘪𝘯𝘴𝘱𝘪𝘳𝘦𝘥 𝘣𝘺 𝘢 𝘴𝘤𝘦𝘯𝘦 𝘪𝘯 𝘳𝘪𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘥𝘢𝘭𝘦 !

I push past the people who crowd around on the large football field. I heard there was going to be a fight here soon and the only thing I could conclude was that it's going to be Vinnie.

He can't do this to him again. If it is true, I won't let him. If it's so true that I've changed him, that I make him want to be a better person, then he won't do this..right?

I gasp when my arm is pulled back, I come to face Nia and Luca.

"Nailea, what the hell is happening!?" Nia shouts over the loud noises. Not even I can answer her question. I look around at the people in the crowd, hoods were draped over our heads to protect ourselves from the pouring rain. They cheer on whatever is about to happen. My nerves shake my entire body, I can't tell the difference between my anxiousness and the cold air.

I shake my head, "I don't know." My voice cracks from the bile that rises in my throat.

Luca sighs, "Vinnie was talking about Anderson. He wants to fight him."

My eyes widen. Of course, he wanted to fight him, I could tell there was something off about the two when I got here. The tension was thick.

To answer our question, a tall boy comes from one side of the field with other boys next to him. He raises his arms in the air and throws his jacket off, it's Anderson.

"Ladies and gentleman, you all know the prestigious Vincent hacker. The boy who thinks he can walk in here and pretend like he owns the place. Well that, is no longer true."

There's a mix of reactions in the crowd, it's hard to tell who's side each person is on.

Anderson raises his chin higher in the air. "I've heard the boy wants to fight me, again, isn't that right Vince?"