𝟎𝟒𝟎; 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐡 𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

my slow ass is back; word count 2260

"𝐢𝐦𝐚 𝐟𝐮𝐜𝐤 𝐮𝐩 𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞𝐰𝐞 𝐠𝐨𝐧' 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭"

𝐰𝐞 𝐠𝐨𝐧' 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭"

"𝐢𝐦𝐚 𝐟𝐮𝐜𝐤 𝐮𝐩 𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞𝐰𝐞 𝐠𝐨𝐧' 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭"

Vinnie and I hadn't talked since last night. It wasn't awkward or anything but we both know we chose to ignore our problems with sex instead of dealing with them the mature way and talking about it.

I run my fingertips over the white jewels of my necklace that laid on my neck. Vinnie had gotten me it for my seventeenth birthday a few months ago.

"Whatever looks good on you but not like white because that's my color," Emily's obnoxious voice brings me out of my thoughts and I roll my eyes. I couldn't stand listening to her any longer.

Luckily, she invited Roxanne, Carolina, and Mercedes over to 'help' her try on outfits for the party. We sit on one of the couches in the living room and I lay on Mercedes. She was the closest person I had to a friend here other than Vinnie since Nia couldn't come.

Basically, Roxanne bought and brought three dresses to the house to show Emily and Emily likes all three of them except one of them since it's white and that's the same color Emily is wearing...ugh.

I decided to wear a white bustier top with pearls that were arranged in diamond and squares along the fabric. I paired it with blue silky shorts that looked perfect on my shiny thighs.

Emily wears a white top with a matching white tennis skirt. Roxanne decides to wear a black jumper and Mercedes wears a silky beige shirt dress that looks breathtaking wrapped around her curves.

"So Nailea, is Vinnie coming to the party?" A blonde Carolina comes walking into the living room, exiting the bathroom.

I sigh, "No, he's going to some marketplace with Emily's I'm pretty sure."

She makes a pout before sitting down next to me. "That's a shame, he's cute."

"Cute and my boyfriend," I remark.