𝟎𝟑𝟎; 𝐬𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐞𝐬 & 𝐬𝐞𝐱 𝐭𝐨𝐲𝐬

wondering if im still the girl he wants :(. word count 1567

𝐢𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝐧𝐢𝐚𝐠𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐬 𝐲'𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐥𝐨𝐰𝐣𝐨𝐛 𝐭𝐢𝐩𝐬

𝐢𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝐧𝐢𝐚
𝐠𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐬 𝐲'𝐚𝐥𝐥
𝐛𝐥𝐨𝐰𝐣𝐨𝐛 𝐭𝐢𝐩𝐬

𝐢𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝐧𝐢𝐚𝐠𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐬 𝐲'𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐥𝐨𝐰𝐣𝐨𝐛 𝐭𝐢𝐩𝐬

two hours earlier...

"So tell me about him. You never say much," Nia makes braids in my hair as I sit in front of my mirror doing my make up.

I chuckle softly, "Hmm I don't know. It's really nice when I'm with him. He's a good listener, a lot better than Nate."

"Ah so a Saturday nights typa thing?"

I raise a brow at her reference. "Yeah I guess honestly," I pick at the fringes on my white rug, "I've cried in front of him because it feels so...normal."

She grins ear to ear, "Awww. You're blushing!"

I laugh at the redness that forms on my cheeks. "No no, I'm just so happy. Happier than I've ever been. He just cares so much for me you know? And he's easy to laugh with."

"Yupp, that's a huge one."

I watch as she starts to smirk. "What Nia?"

"How's the sex?" My mouth falls and I bite my lip to contain the loud laughter from coming out.

"You already asked me how big he was, I'm not giving you anymore details."

She shakes my shoulders, "Pleaseee, I need to know how my bestie's doing so I can give her tips."

"Huh?" I frown.

"Turn around." Following her instructions, I rotate my position so that we're sitting face to face.

"Open your mouth."

I open my mouth like I'm at the dentists but she quickly shakes her head. "No Nai, you have to make-"

She groans of frustration before standing and going to my bathroom. I hear her digging around in my drawers and quiet mumbling. A few moments later, she walks back with a long purple object in her palm.