𝟎𝟎𝟗; 𝐩𝐮𝐬𝐬𝐲

- nailea -

When I exit the bathroom to see Vinnie leaning on the wall smiling and talking to Marissa.

I roll my eyes at the sight and pull out my phone.

I look up to see Vinnies smile disappear and he looks worried and kind of mad.

"Marissa give me a second okay?" She looks over at me and rolls her eyes.

Probably still jealous.

"Okay but you have to-"

He cuts her off and moves her off of him, "We'll talk later okay? Let me just go take care of something."

"Ugh fine. Party pooper," she sticks out her tongue and walks away.

He frowns as he starts walk over to me.

"What Vinnie? Can I help you?"

He stands in front of me so that I can't go further, "You're obviously annoyed about something. You've ignored me all day at least just tell me why."

I sigh, "Seriously, I'm fine. This night has just been very stressful and weird and I just want to get drunk."

He lifts my chin up to face him, "Were you crying?"

I make a pouty face at him, "Vinnie hacker, I was crying. It's something I do a lot at parties. But right now, I need to get drunk."

He chuckles, "Nailea devora. I will only get you a drink if you promise no more crying and no more sad energy."

I giggle, "Deal."

He lets go of my chin and puts his hand out for me, "Are we gonna go?"

My phone dings and put my finger up, "One sec, it's from Nia."

nia —> nailea

mi puta favorita 🥵
are u done ??
your bf wants us to go the west quarter

me
okay
yeah ill be right there

mi puta favorita 🥵
oh bring vinnie
he wants him to play a game with us

me
wait why are u going?
yall don't even know each other

mi puta favorita 🥵
oh about that
marcus and i kinda
...

me
SRSLY NIA

mi puta favorita 🥵
IM SORRY
GET YALLS ASSES OVER HERE
NOW

me
FINE
WERE COMING

-

"What's the west quarter?"

I look up to see Vinnie now behind me, staring at my phone.

I roll my eyes, "Can you not invade my privacy please," he looks at me with a whatever face.

"The west quarter is another part of the house. For the cool kids. It's just some stupid thing he made up for the popular kids and friends of the popular kids and the rich kids to go hang out with him."

He raises an eyebrow, "Why does he want me to go?"

"Because your his friend now," I step closer to him like I'm telling him a secret. He leans down so that his face meets mine.