𝟎𝟏𝟒; 𝐢 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮

"𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐚𝐫𝐦𝐬 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐲 𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐝𝐢𝐝

𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐲
𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐝𝐢𝐝."

(𝘴𝘪𝘥𝘦 𝘯𝘰𝘵𝘦; 𝘴𝘰𝘳𝘳𝘺 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘭𝘢𝘤𝘬 𝘰𝘧 𝘷𝘪𝘯𝘯𝘪𝘦 𝘱𝘰𝘷𝘴!)

"yeah my daughter offered me some money,"
a familiar voice said.

"and did you take it, es la única manera de pargarme."

the last voice was unrecognizable.

"i don't owe you shit."

"you do, you've been buying from me for months now and i only have and a few bucks!! you know i'm worth way more than that."

what was this?

"i already told yo-" he turns to see me and his face tenses up, "princesa?"

a tear rolls down my cheek, "you promised you stopped.."

"Naileaaaa."

I open my eyes tiredly and groan, "hm?"

Vinnie rolls his eyes, "You've been awake for like ten minutes, why are you pretending you're tired all of a sudden?"

I sigh, "See this is why I wanted to hang up last night."

He frowns, "Well that's not very nice."

I drag my feet onto the cold wooden floor boards, taking my phone with me so I can continue to speak to Vinnie, "How many times have I told you that I don't like to be waken up?"

"How many times have I told you to stop ignoring me?"

I was ignoring Vinnie a little bit too much this morning, but it was only because I was distracted by the millions of thoughts running through my mind.

When I get to the bathroom, I set my phone down against the wall where my sink is at, "I wasn't."

He cocks a brow at me, "Yes you were. You said good morning and you we were talking about breakfast but then I tried asking you something but you pretended to be asleep."