𝟎𝟏𝟕; 𝐦𝐮𝐭𝐮𝐚𝐥

i been eating healthyy; word count 2509

𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐧' 𝐞𝐱𝐜𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐢 𝐡𝐢𝐭 𝟔𝟎𝟎𝐤 𝐨𝐧 𝐊𝐂𝐓𝐁𝐁

𝟔𝟎𝟎𝐤 𝐨𝐧 𝐊𝐂𝐓𝐁𝐁

Chewing my nails anxiously and shivering like I'm in the damn arctic, I sit on my bed while a million thoughts run through my head

Chewing my nails anxiously and shivering like I'm in the damn arctic, I sit on my bed while a million thoughts run through my head. Come on nailea, just finish the damn homework.

But I couldn't, I couldn't focus on anything at all but vinnie. There's no way at all that this the end of us.

Lately, down there...I've been really feeling it. Every time I thought about him, every time he texted me, I mean shit, every time I bumped into the damn table, she'd throb. I could only think about the other day and how much more I wanted from him. And from what I saw today...there was absolutely,

no. taking. my. mind. off. of. it.

Yeah and when I say it, I mean his fucking dick.

Okay maybe my mind was going a little crazy but seriously I've never even seen one in real life, only in pornos and the awkward movies you have to watch with your parents where that one man just has show his dick and balls.

I took a deep breath but then I thought about it, about what I saw this morning, the sounds from outside the door...my eyes widened when I realized it.

Vinnie hacker, was jerking off to me. Vinnie hacker actually took his dick and dedicated it to me.

Vinnie hacker was thinking about me.

I stand up from my bed and start to pace around the room. "Okay what do we think about this nailea? I mean that's pretty hot. No shut up! Shut up! He literally slept with that daughter of a bitch and then mouth fucked you and you still think he's hot??"

My phone buzzes, thank the lord. Someone needs to get me away from my insane mind.

baddest bitches on the block
(SE=Luca & MPF= nia)