𝟎𝟎𝟑; 𝐬𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐧

{ i love you , word count: 1371 }

"you've been searchinfor me all along"

for me all along"

"you've been searchinfor me all along"

chapter one

It all started two months ago. I was at a volleyball tournament for team and we stopped at a roller skating rink after winning the game to celebrate. Then...I saw him.

He had the most precious skin and the most nourished curly hair while he wore a cute pink and blue surfer shirt with light mustard yellow pants.

he was roller skating with some guys who looked familiar, the lacrosse team at Jefferson.

I didn't know a thing about roller skating, I couldn't even hold myself up! As I was sitting down trying to figure out how to get the darn shoes on, I saw him spot me from the middle of the rink. He could probably tell i was struggling and I watched as a smile grew on his face as he skated over to me.

He wasn't awkward...just different.

He laughed cutely, "hey there."

I smiled at him trying to hide the embarrassment of me not knowing how to put the shoes on, "hey."

He smiled, revealing to me his some-what dimples, "do you uh, know what you're doing?"

The vibes were nice, cool music played throughout the speakers and the arena bloomed with purple, pink, red, and a little bit of yellow.

I sighed and laughed, "no, I really dont."

"Here, let me help you."

I bit my lip shyly as he kneeled down to help me put on the shoes.

He stood up and held his hand out for me, "c'mon, I'll teach you."