𝟎𝟐𝟎; 𝐥𝐨𝐜𝐤 𝐢𝐭 𝐮𝐩

excuse me, i love you; word count 2487

"𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐮𝐜𝐤𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐚𝐭?"

"𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐮𝐜𝐤
𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐚𝐭?"

(𝘴𝘪𝘥𝘦 𝘯𝘰𝘵𝘦; 𝘪 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘦𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘦𝘮, 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘪 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘴𝘰𝘯𝘨 :3)

"Okay I always knew you were rich, but not this rich."

I gawk at the large mansion in amazement. These are cost millions. I can't believe I agreed to let Vinnie take me to Emily's party. I can just hear her screaming 'you're broke' in my ear, she's done it before..

"Correction, her mom is this rich." We walk along the sidewalk, where others gathered heading towards the large house. Music plays distantly but it's still very loud, I could feel the base beneath my feet.

When we reach the front patio, there's a man holding a tray of champagne glasses. I lean into vinnie, "Can you get me a drink pleaseee."

He smiles, "Yes, just go inside and I'll bring it to you." I give him a thank you look and walk up the stairs.

When I enter, I try to hide my shock but I can't. The house is ginormous, everything is white and crystal blue. A large Christmas tree is planted in the middle of the Fourier.

I look around to see elegant tables and couches placed neatly around a small part of the boat. Further back is a photo booth where girls are taking pictures with hats and props.

"Nailea!" I turn around to see Emily walking down stairs. I put on a fake big smile, I still hate her but I don't have to act like it.

She wraps her arms around me and squeezes me tightly. "I'm so glad you could come! Come on, I'll take you to the bar." She takes my hand in hers and starts to walk past the couches and photo booth to another part of the house. We pass by more lounge areas and pool tables. Everything was lavish and dripped in expense. Several halls and staircases later, we reach the kitchen. Ahead of us is the dance floor where people jump up and down to more loud music, twerking on each other, and the boys gather in groups shot gunning their beers.