𝟎𝟎𝟔; 𝐣𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐮𝐬

{ give yourself a compliment; word count 1230 }

𝐰𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐞 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐥𝐝 𝐣𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐮𝐬

𝐰𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞
𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐞 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐥𝐝
𝐣𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐮𝐬

[ AN: i forgot to add nate in the cast list but im going to add him now, he is jacob elordi yall :) ]

I watch as he pulls her closer to him, making me feel like a third wheel. This must be her boyfriend...

He noticed my awkwardness and introduces himself, "Hey man, my name is Nate. Nate jacobs."

"Jacobs? Captain of the football team?"

I always knew Nia was gorgeous and super sweet but i never expected she'd be dating the Nate Jacobs. Back at Jefferson, he was a legend and we only ever won one game against his team.

"Yes sir, that's me," also known for being a complete ass with a huge ego. Surprised nai is into him as her persona is much different than his.

"Um..babe, so me and.."

I chuckle and put my hand out for Nate, "sorry, my names vinnie, vinnie hacker."

"Ah you were captain of your lacrosse team and running back on your football team right?" He seems to know a lot but then again, I had a name around my school and in this school. Unlike Nate, I'm not too egotistical and don't wave it around for everyone to fall when they see me.

"That's me," He grabs my hand and shakes it with a firm grin.

"You joining football this year?"

I nod and sigh, "that's the plan."

He narrows his eyes at me and clenches his jaw, "welcome to the team."

It sounded too harsh and intense to be an apology but instead I just nodded as a thank you.

Mr. Smith comes up behind me and places a hand on my shoulder, "vinnie, nailea, Nate, you all need to have a seat please."

Nailea bites her lip and nods, "sorry sir, we will."