𝟎𝟑𝟗; 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬

tysm for 3k votes i love you guys; word count 1901

𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐬𝐦𝐮𝐭 𝐢'𝐯𝐞 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐰𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐧

𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐬𝐦𝐮𝐭 𝐢'𝐯𝐞
𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐰𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐧

There I was, laying in the king-sized bed that Vinnie and I shared for the last two nights, craving some fucking ice cream

I was up all night, pondering Vinnie. Everything that happened in these past four months, our kisses, our arguments, our conflicts, and our agreements. Except somehow at this moment in time all I could think about what licking ice cream off a silver spoon.

You can blame this body who was about to get her period in a few days and was currently suffering from pre-period ice cream cravings.

I'm very sure that I put some ice cream in the freezer the other night because I had a feeling something like this would happen. It's only two in the morning big deal...right?

I look under the sheets to see my black bra and silk black matching shorts. Who would even be downstairs right now? I then look over to Vinnie who was laying beside me in nothing but his shorts that were made of that stupid 'grey sweatpant material.'

Quietly and carefully, I pull the sheets over my legs and step onto the wooden floorboards. It made a short squeak which caused me to freeze in my spot but I kept on going anyway.

I walked down the long hallway that the other rooms were surrounded by. Luckily, I heard silence coming from any of the rooms which told me that none of them were likely awake. It's not like it would be the worst thing in the world if someone found me getting ice cream but it is quite embarrassing and I'm in barely any clothing after all.

I make my way down the marble staircase in my insanely slippery socks by walking with only the tips of my toes.

I made sure to look around the house with every step I made to check for any signals of someone being awake. Finally making it to the kitchen, I take a deep breath.

I open the freezer as I quietly as possible and my eyes scan over...peas, waffles, pancakes, taquitos..bingo! My good ol' cookies and cream ice cream sat on the near bottom shelf like a goddess from heaven. She is beautiful and delicious...MM!