𝟎𝟑𝟓; 𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐞

guess who's back; word count 2736

"𝐦𝐲 𝐛𝐥𝐮𝐞 𝐣𝐞𝐚𝐧𝐬𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐦𝐞 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞"

"𝐦𝐲 𝐛𝐥𝐮𝐞 𝐣𝐞𝐚𝐧𝐬
𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐦𝐞
𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞"

"𝐦𝐲 𝐛𝐥𝐮𝐞 𝐣𝐞𝐚𝐧𝐬𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐦𝐞 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞"

I wake up to the sound of an annoyingly loud alarm. I groan before I look over to my bedside table to see it's from my phone. There's no way I thought I could wake up at seven.

I spring up when I remember we're leaving for our trip today. What was I going to do? It would be so awkward since Vinnie and I weren't talking and this trip was for us.

I didn't know what to think about what happened last night. Everything I saw, heard, told, flashed through my mind on repeat. Vinnie proved Bella right, no matter how much he hated her, now I knew she was telling the truth.

What do I do about this? What else would this cause? He promised me he changed. Maybe he never did.

I sigh and run my hand through my hair, frustratingly. Even though I didn't want to see him, I still have to go on the trip with him. It would be even more awkward since it's his parents who are taking us. I had no problem with it at first until now, it's always the first when parents find out you're fighting with your boyfriend.

I guess since that's what we are now...

I check my phone, five am. I slide my legs over the bed and onto the floor, connecting my toes with the cold floorboards. I slightly wince from the coldness in the air and cuss to myself after goosebumps raise on my skin.

I look over to two suitcases that lay on the floor, all the clothes were spilled all over the floor and over the luggage. It was a mess.

I groan as I take the clothes one by one to fold and place them neatly in the suitcase. I make mental checks in my mind.

Clothes for each day, check.
Toothpaste and toothbrush, check.
Phone and laptop chargers, check.
Flat iron, check.
Makeup bags, check.
Shoes, check.
Books, check
Earbuds, check.