𝟎𝟑𝟔; 𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐞

short but graphic smut todayyy; word count 3180

𝐢 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐨𝐧 𝐦𝐲 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐛𝐞𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐨𝐫

𝐢 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐨𝐧 𝐦𝐲
𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐛𝐞𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐨𝐫

Nailea and I avoided the conversation for the whole plane ride, it was both intentionally and unintentionally

Nailea and I avoided the conversation for the whole plane ride, it was both intentionally and unintentionally. I didn't want to talk about something so deep in a plane. It's just not the place.

We were both trying to figure out how in the hell both of our parents and sibling also my ex, ended up on our trip.

I look over to see her adorable sleeping face laying on my shoulder. Her eyes shut but moving, dreaming. I wondered if I were ever in her dreams. Her plump lips in a pout with a little drool coming out.

The plane had landed and they were getting ready to release the passengers. So as much as I didn't want to disturb his peaceful sleep, I wasn't going to leave her here.

I gently shake my shoulder and whisper into her brown waves of hair, "Nai, we're here."

She mumbles before lifting her head off of me slowly, she rubs her eyes and looks over to me with a lazy smile. "Hi."

"Hi," I reply.

We both stand and take our bags out of the overhead bin, stringing them around our shoulders. We exit the plane and enter the main area after going through baggage reclaim and meet up with our parents.

I watch as Nailea's entire calm and chill demeanor shifts into anger once she lays eyes on Emily and Tyler. Before I could get the chance to calm her down, she's already walking over to both of them.

She folds her arms in front of her chest and smiles sarcastically at the blonde-headed girl. "So remind me, what are you two doing here?" She says, interrupting their conversation.

Tyler smirks, "Why not?"

"Because this was our trip asshole!" Her voice raises and other people around stare. I intervene before it can get any worse.