𝟎𝟎𝟕; 𝐡𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲

{ contain good energy; 1260 }

𝐰𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐩𝐞𝐚𝐭 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐰𝐞 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐫𝐞𝐩𝐚𝐢𝐫

𝐰𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐩𝐞𝐚𝐭 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭
𝐰𝐞 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐫𝐞𝐩𝐚𝐢𝐫

I felt bad for being so cold to vinnie but if I'm being honest, I was just nervous

I felt bad for being so cold to vinnie but if I'm being honest, I was just nervous. Nervous that he would be able to see into me, to read me. In a whole other environment.

This time were in school. With teachers and adults. With students and my friends....with my boyfriend.

I don't want to anyone to find out about us. He's already extremely popular in the school and he was even popular at his. He was always just my secret, it was between me and him. Just us.

It's different now.

I'm putting small Polaroids of me and and my friends into my new locker. I added a small mirror and applied lip gloss to my lips while making sure I looked okay.

Nia comes into my view in the mirror making a weird scary looking face.

I laugh, "oh my god are you done?"

She laughs back, "can you hurry up missy, we're going to be late to lunch."

I nod, "let's go."

We walk together to cafeteria where I hear lots of talking and the clacking of lunch trays. When I look at the back of the cafeteria, I see the football team with vinnie...I wonder if he's actually going to be on the team.

"Oh no. Lingering stares aren't okay. What's wrong babe? Have you even talked to him?"

I shake my head and tuck a strand of hair behind my ear as we walk to go sit with Luca.

"No, I don't want anyone to find out about friendship. Who knows how anyone will react."

"Who cares what people say?"