𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

Raven felt empty

Raven felt empty.

She felt pained.

Broken.

Miserable.

Used.

Neglected.

Everything you could think of, shes felt within the last few months. Raven was stuck, stuck inside of Malfoy Manor with her horrible father and lunatic mother. She was stuck with two of her aunts, one who stayed silent and the other who had so much evil and chaos within her it almost caused her to explode. Her uncle, her oh so horrible uncle, was also precent within the months. But sadly, to her anyways, non of them were nearly as bad as the man who was once a quiet and odd teenager, sat at the end of the table.

Lord Voldemort.

Raven was lucky to have Draco, she was lucky to have some sort of comfort through her on edge days and sleepless nights. Draco felt similar to Raven, neither of the pair ever said what they were thinking out loud but it wasn't hard to sense it. The pair were all the other had here, the only sense of safety they'd ever have again. Though Raven never felt completely safe with her cousin, not because she was the one to protect him, but more so because Raven has realized she's only ever felt content with one person.

Hermione Granger.

Raven thought of Hermione everyday, nearly every second. She had no clue if she was alive, if she was dead. Arlow had told the Dark Lord Raven had used a mudblood to get in closer to Harry Potter, a mudblood that went by the name Hermione Granger. It was a good cover up story, Raven could admit that, though it wasn't true. Raven was Hermiones just as she was hers, there was no using involved, only ever joy and warmth.

Raven didn't miss anyone nearly as much as she missed Hermione.

She wanted Blaise, she wanted Theo, she wanted Pansy. She wanted her friends horribly bad as well, just to see them once for half a second, to know they were okay. Raven didn't know if anyone was okay, she had no clue if the ones she loved most where even alive anymore. What she did know was that being here, in the presence of a man she once worshiped and hoped would take her in, terrified her.

A woman, one Raven recognized but couldn't figure out where, hung above the large dining table. The blood had rushed to her face, causing her eyes to seem bloodshot and her face a bright red shade. Whispered was all over the table, mainly from Bellatrix. The pair of cousins stayed silent, trying not to look at the woman hanging just a few feet above them. Loud footsteps where heard as they walked into the dining room, Raven had mastered what everyones feet had sounded like by now.

It was Snape.

"Serverus." Voldemort greeted the man calmly from where he sat at the end of the table, "I was beginning to worry you had lost your way. Come, we've saved you a seat."

Raven listened to Snapes footsteps come closer, looking sideways to eye him slightly. Arlow Black had his hand on his daughters forearm, ready to twist or squeeze if she dared say a word that wasn't directed toward her.