𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞

Though this year at Hogwarts was far from something Raven was enjoying , there was one thing that could distract her constantly

Though this year at Hogwarts was far from something Raven was enjoying , there was one thing that could distract her constantly. And that was a good old fashion quidditch game. Raven never enjoyed playing, mainly because she wasn't very good and she absolutely hated doing things she was bad at. But she did enjoyed watching it, cheering on the Slytherin team along side her cousin who would push into her side every time they'd made a shot.

Raven clapped her hands together as she watched Blaise zoom across the field. It was cold, the green jacket and gloves on her body not providing nearly enough warmth. Raven hadn't minded, she simply couldn't take her eyes off the game. Even when Draco joined her side, she said a hello and went on with staring.

"Weasley, when did he get good?" Raven asked in disbelief as Ron score the final goal, a look of disbelief on her face.

"When is he good at anything?" Draco went onto her words as the two huffed annoyed, knowing that a win would have lifted both their moods for the night.

"Never, never is Ronald Weasley good at anything." Raven rolled her eyes as the two walked down the ice steps, "Will you wait for Blaise?"

"Are you.." Draco trailed off as Raven gave a single nod, "I'll stay."

"Okay." she said with a sigh, straightening her posture before heading off toward her final destination for the night.

A cursed door knob was something easy, it would be quick. The curse wasn't one that caused a horrible suffer, it was one that would kill you instantly, Raven made sure of that. She loved how easy the evil curse fell off her tongue, enjoying the sound so well it almost distracted her from what she was actually doing.

Almost.

Truth was, Raven was never a fan of Dumbledore. She didn't like the way he favorited Gryffindor no matter how great they were, she didn't like how he automatically would look to Slytherin when evil struck Hogwarts, though it usually was them. And Raven knew she'd probably do the same thing, it was embedded into her mind to be a cruel and judgmental person much like Dumbledore was.

But that didn't mean she wanted the man to be killed.

The weeping and small cries that echoed down the hallway distracted Raven enough, stopping her from taking the curse back like she was planning only moments before. She knew she was close to the Gryffindor common room, the cries only fueling her to take off down the hall to taunt or make fun of which ever Gryffindor was weeping.

"Well, well, well." Raven said with a smirk as she emerged from the dark hallway to see Hermione crying on the steps, "What do we have here? A weeping little Granger. Mommy and Daddy forget to write?"

Ravens words were evil, nothing but venom wrapping within each word that left her mouth. She was a different level of cruel, she always had been. Ravens words often stuck in peoples minds, they bounced within each cell of their brain, buzzing like a annoying fly. Hermione was a victim of that sadly, Raven had hurt her with words for years and she'd held onto each of those.