𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐄𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

Guilt wasn't something Raven was familiar with, maybe you've picked up on that by now

Guilt wasn't something Raven was familiar with, maybe you've picked up on that by now. It wasn't something she'd ever really felt until recently, but maybe that was just the beginning, because right now she knew for a fact this was the worst part of guilt that had taken over her body.

Ronald Weasley got ahold of the poisoned drink Raven left in Slughorns office for him to give to Dumbledore. Ron was close to dying, he would have if it weren't for the help of Harry and the quick trip to the hospital wing. When Raven found out she passed out on the Great Hall floor, completely and smooth out.

She'd taken her trip to the hospital wing as well, the two people Hermione loved deeply out cold in hospital beds. When Raven woke she was released, having fluids pushed down her before she was set to leave. Now all she could do was pace guilty in the hallway, her eyes watering as her heels clicking on the Hogwarts flooring.

She didn't like Ron, couldn't stand the ginger boy one bit. But did she want him to die? No, she didn't. Did she want to kill him? Definitely not. Did she? It was close. Raven hated feeling this way, she'd rather be torn in half rather then feel a second more of this horribly feeling in her stomach.

Raven could see Hermione sitting with Ron, stroking his head every few seconds. Merlin, she'd hate Raven if she knew it was her fault he was in this situation. She couldn't tell her, she couldn't, but the thought alone caused a worse guilt to build even more. Raven was stuck, she wanted to tell Hermione, wanted to tell Ron who deserved to know at least. But then what? Have them know her plan in killing Dumbledore, have them turn her in and ruin everything her father wanted from her?

It wasn't a risk she could take.

Raven groaned when a figure collided with her, shoving Raven in the slightest to hurry in the room. Raven rolled her eyes when she heard the familiar Won Won nickname float through the air. Hermione looked up, she'd seen Raven hiding by the door, frowning her eyebrows in confusion when she watched the Black girl hide quickly.

If it weren't for the argument that picked up quickly with Lavender, Hermione would have let her curiosity get the best of her to hurry out into the hallway to see what Raven was up to.

Raven on the other hand cursed herself softly as she hide again, hurrying down the steps before Hermione had the chance to run after her. Raven speed up her feet as she heard someone running, turning she once again collided with Lavender.

"Merlin, do you not watch where you're going?" Raven asked annoyed as she steadied the blonde who she now realize was crying, "Whats wrong with your face?"

Lavender scoffed at her words and pushed Ravens hands off of her, "Get off of me!"

"Don't you speak to me like that." Raven spoke sternly and knowingly to the blonde who huffed and rolled her blood shot eyes, "What's wrong with you?"

"He wants her." Lavender said as Raven blinked in confusion, only getting another scoff from the Brown girl, "Hermione! Ron wants her! He said her name, not mine."