𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

"Aw, Hermione, you're so mad at me right now

"Aw, Hermione, you're so mad at me right now." Raven mocked the Gryffindor who turned her back to her in annoyance after Raven had gotten to her room before the trains left.

"Reckon you should leave, you're good at that." Hermione spoke with a scoff in her voice, throwing clothes angrily into her suitcase. Raven tried not to smirk at the sight of her so angry, she quite loved it.

"Will you tell me what I did before I go? Don't tell me you're angry because I was late to first period? You know I have issues waking up." Raven spoke, Hermione tried not to smile and was extremely thankful Raven had her back to her.

"You left me at Slughorns party, I looked such a fool." Hermione argued as she circled her bed to grab a few things from her shelves. Raven sighed a loud, almost in a obnoxious way as her heels clicked on the ground. Hermione froze when she felt cold, snake like hand wrap their way around her waist.

"Don't be mad." Raven faked a pout as she wrapped her arms tightly around Hermione from behind, laying her head on her shoulder to peer up at her from the angle they were in. When Hermione didn't answer, Raven took it upon herself to give her shoulder a little nibble.

"Ow!" Hermione drew out the w with a look of disbelief but also a smile, attempting to hold it back, "Did you just bite me?"

"Mhm." Raven nodded as Hermione turned to her, "Sorry for leaving you, family drama, you know how it can be."

"Just tell me next time, would you?" Hermione asked with a sigh as Raven nodded her head, "Do you want to talk about it?"

"Definitely not." Raven said with a small chuckle, looking down at her shoes with a shrug, "I just want to get this happy christmas over with."

There was more then enough sarcasm in her voice.

"You'll owl me, won't you?" Hermione asked her hopeful as Raven helped shut her suitcase.

"Yes, though i'll be addressing your name as someone else, you know my hand writing, don't you?" Raven asked as Hermione pulled her trunk from her bed while Raven held the door open wide for her.

"Think so." Hermione nodded her head as the two headed for the trains that were going hundreds of different locations.

"You seem nervous." Hermione spoke as she stared across the train. Ravens leg had been bouncing horribly, biting at her black coated fingernails every new seconds.

"I'm not." Raven spoke quickly as she held eye contact, "I don't get nervous."

Hermione shook her head with a faint roll of her eyes at, she should have known Raven was going to say that, "You could always come to my house."

"With your muggle family?" Raven asked, toying with the sleeve of her black sweater, "Not a big fan of muggles, Mione, but thanks for the offer."

Hermione rolled her eyes slightly and watched Raven pick at her nails, causing them to chip, "You can talk to me."