𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐢𝐱

"What is wrong with you?" Draco snapped at Raven as he sat across from her at Lunch, a glare in his eye

"What is wrong with you?" Draco snapped at Raven as he sat across from her at Lunch, a glare in his eye. Their eyes were shaped very similar along with the outline of their lips. Raven rolled her much dark eyes.

"What are you throwing a fit for now, drama queen?" Raven asked him as she put a spoon of her tomato soup into her mouth.

"That mudblood you were skipping down the hallway with, what's your plan there?" Draco asked her, his voice low to prevent others from hearing. Thankfully, the cousins were usually early while Pansy and Blaise were usually much later.

"Don't you call her that, Draco." Raven snapped at him as he shrunk slightly at her tone, "I don't have a plan. She's nice to me, better then anyone else is."

"She is not nice, she's a disgrace." Draco went back at her with anger in his features. He'd be lying if he said he wasn't slightly jealous Raven wasn't putting all her attention onto him for once, she usually always did. He was, just yesterday, the only person in the world she truly cared about. Not that he was thrilled with Raven hanging around a muggle born, Gryffindor of all things.

"S-" Raven began before Blaise and Pansy sat down.

"Raven, Draco." Blaise said, he'd been looking at Raven oddly. Pansy was doing the same, avoiding eye constant as she sat with a good deal of space between the two. Raven scoffed at their actions.

"You all makes me want to throw up in your food and feed you to the owls." Raven spoke annoyed as she shot up from her seat, grabbing her cup of soup as she headed toward Hermione who smiled.

"Can I sit with you guys?" Raven asked with a sigh as she looked to Hermione then Harry, Ron and Lavender with no space between the two. Lavender whispered something to Ron as he eyed Raven, nodding his head in agreement.

"Course you can." Hermione said as she pulled Raven down next to her, "You guys know Raven."

"Course they do."

"Course we do."

The pair of best friends and Raven spoke at once before the three cleared their throats awkwardly. Lavender squealed as she hide her face in Ron's shoulder when Raven made eye contact with her. The Black girl rolled her eyes. She hadn't not like Lavender for her love for Ronald, she didn't like Lavender for how insanely annoying she was.

"We were just disgusting Slughorns Christmas Party." Hermione said to the girl next to her as Raven hummed, "You'll be going with Blaise I could imagine."

"You've imagined wrong, Blaise is being a wet blanket." Raven spoke, making sure to give her usual group of friends a good glare, "Can't imagine you'll be taking anyone anymore."

Raven made sure to give Lavender a wink, causing the girl to hide again while the Weasley boy glared Ravens way. Hermione cleared her throat, she knew Raven was hinting at Ron, "Can't say I am."