𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

tw:slight self harm

tw:slight self harm.

Raven had never been so quick to hug someone in her life, never so quick to spit sand from her mouth and fly to her feet to hug Hermione. When she looked up and saw her on the sand, it clicked to Raven that she hadn't gotten the chance to do so back at the manor, too business trying to save each other. Hermione arms flew around Ravens waist tightly, rubbing her back gently with her still bloody arm. Ravens were around her shoulders, trying not to squeeze to hard but failing horribly, softly rubbing the back of the girls head.

"Harry Potter." a soft, heart breaking voice was heard. The pair pulled away from each other to turn, finding Ron and Harry doing the same. The four looked to see Dobby standing there, wide and sad eyes, Bellatrix's knife plunged into his abdomen.

"No." Raven breathed out, guilt hitting her suddenly, "Dobby."

She didn't know the house elf well, he belonged to the Malfoy for the longest of times which resulted in her running into him every now and then. Each time she had, he was relatively kind to her, a bit jumpy, but kind. Raven felt guilty for not appreciating him more, guilty for waving him off and never saying thank you.

"Dobby." Harry spoke as he struggled to get over to the elf, doing so just in time to catch the elf before he fell. Ron was by Raven and Hermione now, Raven felt guilty for having him stand there alone, kicking him in the shin to nod him over toward the pair. Ron joined them, having a arm around Hermione and avoided touching Raven at all cost much like she did him.

"Hold on, hold on." Harry struggled to say, breathing heavy as he dropped the bloody knife to the side, holding Dobbys small body in his arms. Raven leaned her head on Hermione shoulder as she watched the scene fall out before her. "We'll fix you, Hermione might have something in her bag. Hermione, Hermione!."

Harry looked over toward the Granger girl hopefully as she watched through teary eyes as she shook her head. Harry was crying, his voice was broken and bruised, "Help me!"

Raven let go of Hermione, hesitating before her feet sunk into the sand as she walked over slowly.

"Such a beautiful place, to be with friends." Dobby spoke weakly as he looked up at Harry with large, glossy eyes. Raven stopped before the pair, twisting the bracelet off her wrist and holding it out, Harry looked at her with confusion and disbelief.

"It an Amethyst." Raven spoke as she held the bracelet out, charms of the same crystal dangling, "It reduced pain."

Harry stared at her, shaky hands taking the bracelet and pushing it into Dobby's weak hand, "Dobby is happy to be with his friends."

Harry sobbed over the elf's body, Raven looked back at Ron and Hermione who stared in pain and agony. Raven wanted to leave Harry to be near Hermione, feeling out of place here, but she felt the need to stay close by for both the pairs sake before her. Dobby whispered Harry's name before his body fell limp in Harry's arms.