𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐞

"Merlin, what did you do to her, Draco?" Theo asked the Malfoy boy, having Raven pass out in his lap the second they boarded the train

"Merlin, what did you do to her, Draco?" Theo asked the Malfoy boy, having Raven pass out in his lap the second they boarded the train. That was saying a lot for her as well, Raven couldn't remember a time she fell asleep in the presence of her friends, always fearing she looked bad when she slept.

"I didn't do anything, Theo." Draco said to him with a look of annoyance at the accusation, "Shes just tired, didn't sleep much back at the manor."

"What happened to her lip?" Theo went on, looking down and seeing the gash that was poorly taken care of on her lip, the faint bruise on her check unnoticeable from quick healing and makeup. Draco only shrugged and looked out the window, glad that Theo was never one to read to far into things.

"Where's Pansy and Blaise?" Draco went on in questioning, finding the two absent from their usual seats on the train.

"Pansy went off to bother Angela and Blaise said he needed to do Raven a favor." Theo shrugged his shoulders as Draco snapped his head toward him quickly with a ugly look.

"Do what favor?" he demanded in questioning, letting his mind slow down for a moment and think of something odd, something that threw him off when the two left the manor.

Raven no longer had the snow owl with her.

Blaise cleared his throat awkwardly as he made his way through the crowds of Gryffindors, seeing them all looking at him oddly. The train usually grouped off between houses, though some, such as Raven and Hermione, would take the empty seats toward the back away from everyone. But Blaise knew Harry Potter would not be there.

"What's he doing?" Ron asked when Blaise made eye contact with him, walking over with the snow owl in hand. Hermione sat up quickly from where she was leaning against the window, seeing the tall boy stand before them.

"From Raven." Blaise said, pushing Hedwigs cage to Harry as he gapped at the snow owl on the inside. He began to panic when Raven didn't return her the day after, instead keeping her all week.

"Why'd she keep her so long?" Harry asked, not being able to stop his tone of annoyance and protectiveness.

"Better yet where is she? We agreed on sitting together." Hermione said with a worried look, Ron scoffed at her words and rolled his bright eyes, only getting a annoyed and angry look from the Granger girl.

"Sleeping." Blaise spoke as he stared at her a moment longer before clearing his throat and leaving quicker then he came.

"Weird gint." Ron said with a shake of his head, watching Harry examine Hedwig to see if anything was wrong with her, "Whats that nightmare child done her?"

"Ron!" Hermione scolded him, throwing her thin book at him as Ron shielded himself with his arms.

"Nothing, she's fine." Harry said oddly as she scanned her once again, "She'd tell me if something is wrong."