𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

Whenever the Death Eaters left a few days ago, they returned with two people and threw them into the dungeons

Whenever the Death Eaters left a few days ago, they returned with two people and threw them into the dungeons. Raven couldn't bring herself to care who it was as long as it hadn't been Hermione. It wasn't, Arlow and Penelope told Raven that when she faked annoyance to see who it was.

"Not that filthy mudblood, was it?"

It's how she asked, she hated herself and ended up yanking at her hair after wards. Raven wanted to be brave, wanted to not give a damn what anyone thought. But confessing her love for Hermione, a muggle born Gryffindor, in front of the lot of people that hated both was far from a good idea. Raven would be killed, Hermione would be killed.

It hadn't been worth it one bit.

She took her anger and annoyance out on the tree in the back of Malfoy manor, shooting arrows at it over and over again. Raven watched as the tree split, forming a hole that smelt of fresh bark and burning wood. A scent Raven found she liked. As she shot another arrow, her body froze when she heard faint tapping noises.

The Black girl looked up, hoping to see the woodpecker. All she saw was dying trees and dark skies, the sound was heard again. Raven turned, hearing it coming from behind her. Looking up at the windows, she expected to see Draco tapping on the window in hopes of getting her attention. Yet, the windows were bare.

Tap Tap.

"Hello?" Raven called out, starting to worry. It would be something he'd do, sneak up on her and scary her before murdering her. She held her breath.

"Hello." it was a soft, gentle voice. Raven followed the noise, her eyes landing on the drain pipe, pushed into the ground. Raven hurried over, dropping her arrows and she bent down.

"Who's there?" she spoke sternly, not knowing who the prisoners were.

"It's Luna Lovegood, is that you, Raven?" the girl spoke. Raven knew of Luna, they hadn't spoken aside from when Luna accidentally bumped into her on the train once.

"Looney Lovegood?" Raven asked in almost shock. Raven knew it was a nickname that stuck with the unusual girl. Raven never though the word looney should have been viewed as a bad thing, she liked loony, she thought it was comforting considering the family she came from. They were all a little looney.

"Yes." Luna said, she coughed, "Could you be so kind to help us?"

She sounded weak. Raven didn't answered, only taking off into Malfoy Manor and running toward her room. Ravens small family moved into her cousins home after Voldemort showed, it was easier this way. Raven kept a stash of food in her closet incase she had ever needed to run away, only if Draco ever offered the idea. She knew he wouldn't though, not with Lucious alive that was.

Raven made sure no one was near, only a few guards as she stuffed the loaf of bread behind her back as she passed, smiling flirty to distract them. She nor anyone else were suppose to go down to the dungeons, yet her perfect smile and low cut shirt blurred the guards memory as she hurried off. When Raven got down to the dungeons she pulled the bread from behind her back, hurrying down the steps as she stood before the metals bars.