𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

Ravens feet where louder, running a lot faster then her cousins were through his own manor

Ravens feet where louder, running a lot faster then her cousins were through his own manor. She was panting, heart racing so loudly she could basically hear it. Her mind was blocking out every little thing that ever existed, the only memories racing of Hermione Granger.

Hermione Granger, the first person that has ever saw her for who she truly was and didn't shame her for it. Hermione Granger, who opened Ravens eyes to the world and made her realize that in a world full of hate, it was possible to find your light. It was her, Ravens light, it was Hermione.

As she circled the hallway, she stopped. Ravens shoes slipped slightly when she stopped suddenly, catching herself on the marble statue. All eyes were burning her way. Her fathers, her fathers, her uncles, both her aunties, Ron Weasleys, the messed up face that seemed to be Harry Potter, and her.

Hermione Granger.

"Raven." Hermione spoke first, yelping as Greyback yanked harshly on her hair and demanded she shut up. Raven didn't say anything, she didn't know what to as she inched forward. Before she could get even half way toward her, Arlow grabbed his daughter by the shoulders and pushed her toward Bellatrix.

"Is it him, Raven?" Bellatrix answered with chaotic filled eyes and cold hands on her nieces neck, "Harry Potter?"

Raven knew for a fact it was the Potter boy, studying him all too well over the years for a simple spell to ruined that. Same body type, hair color, skin shade though the one before her was a tad bit paler.

"No." Raven lied straight through her teeth, seeing the slightest of light form in Harry's barley open left eye, "Its not him."

"Are you sure, Raven?" Lucious asked gently, knowing by now that yelling at the girl would only cause her to rebel and lie even worse, "He's been stung."

Raven looked back at Harry as if she was studying him again, "It's not, I can tell. I've seen stung victims before, I would know if it were him."

Draco finally made it into the room as Raven turned to look at her cousin hopefully, knowing he'd be the next one. Arlow watched his daughter closely, scanning her expressions. Lucious walked forward and pulled Draco toward the three kneeling on the ground.

Raven stared into Hermione's eyes, almost trying to convince herself she was truly here. Hermione stared back with heavy breathing, the painful yank on her hair ruining the moment slightly but she was just thankful Raven was alive after the months she had assumed Voldemort had offed her.

"Is it him? The boy? Potter?" Bellatrix asked her nephew now, her body shaking slightly after Ravens response. Raven turned to look at Draco again, almost threatening him to lie and say it hadn't been Harry, though the pair both knew it clearly was.

"I can't be sure." Draco answered as he casted his eyes down. Raven hadn't moved hers from him, staring holes toward Draco incase he had the courage to look up again and meet her icy stare. It was one of Ravens favorite qualities about herself, her cruel look. It was rarely used but when it was she often times got what she wanted, though Draco wasn't looking at her, he could feel it.