-Chapter 4-

"WAKE UP" I shot out of bed bumping my head on something hard. "ACK! WHAT THE HELL DAD!" i said rubbing my forehead. I looked up and saw him holding a piece of wood over my head. "This was the only way to wake you up, and also. LANGUAGE!" he shouted flicking my forehead. "OWWWWwWwww!" i said pouting. 

"Now get ready for school. Were picking class rep today." he said walking out of my room. I got out of bed grumbling "I miss my alarm clock."

I put on my school uniform and brushed through my hair. I walked into the kitchen and saw my dad half asleep at the table. "DAD!" i shouted waking him up. "What, oh sorry i must have fallen asleep waiting for you to get your butt out of bed." he said with a smirk. "DaDddDddD" i said in my annoyed teen voice sitting down at the table. 

After i finished eating i got my bag together as usual and dragged my dad out the door. As we got to the teachers lounge i noticed that only Aunt Midnight and Uncle mic were there. "Where is everyone else?" i asked looking around again. 

"They had to go deal with the media in front of the school. Its a swarm out there." Aunt Midnight explained. I nodd and grab a cup of hot cocoa and get out my sketchbook. I have a good 30 minutes before class starts. I decide to sketch Uncle Mic.

After i finished i noticed i only had 5 minutes before class

After i finished i noticed i only had 5 minutes before class. I quickly packed up my bag and ran out the door saying "See you guys later!" I managed to get to class with 2 minutes to spare. I sat down at my desk and saw that the entire class was already here. 

Finally dad came in and gave his usual announcements. "Ok now you need to choose your class representative." My dad said as he zipped up his sleeping bag and took a nap in the corner. I didn't want to be class rep so i stayed silent in the corner letting everyone else figure it out. 

Midoryia ended up getting the role with Yaoyorozu in second. After class i went to lunch and sat down at my usual table. Mirio, Nejire, and Tamaki. They had been my best friends since they enrolled at U.A! Tamaki was always a bit less shy around me and im good at comforting him.

I started to tell them about how class was going so far when suddenly the alarms started going off. They grabbed my arm and we rushed to the hallway. I started to get trampled as people rushed after us. The big three kept a good grip on my arm so i wouldn't get hurt. 

I was smashed up against a window when i saw my dad and Uncle Mic trying to deal with the media. "ITS JUST THE MEDIA!" i shouted to the big three. They looked outside and noticed. "We can't tell anyone! I cant even move to get their attention!" Mirio said looking worried.

Suddenly Iida flew above everyone and started shouting about how its just the media and there's no need to panic. Everyone relaxed and went back to their classes. The big three walked me back to class and made sure i was ok. "I'm fine! Dont worry! You guys need to get to class! How about we train after school!" i said. They nodded and ran off. 

As soon as i took my seat Midoryia got up and nominated Iida for class rep instead. I cheered for him with everyone else. He did deserve it for saving out butts in the hallway. 

After school i sent my dad a text saying i was training with the big three and he said to be back by about 6:30. I got to Ground Beta and saw the big three waiting for me.

"Hey guys!" i said running over. "HEY!" "HI" "hello..." they all said. "So what do you want to work on?" i said putting my hair into a ponytail (Sorry if you have long hair)"Where thinking of working on getting around quick." Nejire says. I nodd knowing that i need to work on both my teleportation and my angel wings. I turn on my angel quirk and bring out my wings. 

"Ok you guys ready!" i said. They nodd and i use my teleportation quirk to bring us to the top of a building. I've gotten pretty good at using a few quirks at the same time. My limit is four. 

"Ok tamaki! Try to use wings to fly over to that building!" i say pointing at the next highest building. He nods and grows wings from his back. 

Mirio and Nejire both activate their quirks. Mirio jumped from the building falling through the floor. After a few seconds he popped back up flying above us and moving to the next building. Nejire used her quirk to blast herself to the next building all the way to tamaki. 

I throw my Halo having it stop in the middle of the two buildings but about 10 feet down from the ledge. I jump on top of it turning it flexible which bounced me high up in the air. I then used my wings to twirl in a spiral and glide to tamaki. "Show of." he muttered. I laughed and summoned my Halo back.

"Ok im gonna practice teleporting from building to building! You guys can keep practicing your moves!" They all nodd and i use my teleportation to start going around to different buildings. After about 45 minutes of doing this i can barley move from exhaustion. I teleport back to where the big three are and collapse on the ground.

They help me up and i get some water. "Thanks guys." i said as i regain my strength. "No Problem!" Nejire says giving me a thumbs up. I smile and say "Its getting late and my dad said i have to be back by 6:30. We should probably get going." They all nodd and i teleport all of us back to the exit. We change out of out PE clothes and i say goodbye. 

As soon as i get home my dad runs over and wraps me in his scarf. "YOU SAID YOU WOULD BE BACK BY 6:30! ITS 6:35!" he yelled i gulped as i looked at the time. He wasn't wrong. "I'm sorry dad! I wasn't looking at the time!" i said as he dropped me from his scarf. 

"Were having pizza tonight. Next time please try to be on time." My dad said pointing to the table. 

"PIZZAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I screamed as i nearly launched myself onto the table. I grabbed my usual five slices and began to eat. "Why do you always take so much? At least put one slice ba-" my dad was about to take one of my slices when "HISSSSSS" he jumped back startled.

I just hissed at my dad. "D-Did you just hiss at me?" my dad said looking at me in shock. "Maybe.." i grumbled while taking another bite of my pizza. 

After i finished dinner i walked to my room and went to take out my sketch boom when "Its not here.." i tore apart my bedroom thinking i must have dropped it in here. I ran out of my room and started looking around the house. "What are you looking for?" my dad said. 

"MY SKETCHBOOK I CAN'T FIND IT!" i said starting to panic. All my sketches if someone sees them they'll think im a freak. I only ever sketch my aunts and uncles, sometimes the big three, or my mother. 

"I'ts ok we'll find it." my dad said as we walked out of the house towards the school. "Im going to look around Ground Beta i trained there after school. I said as i ran off. I look around the entire facility but no sketchbook. 

I felt my phone vibrate and i looked at it. My dad had texted me saying he found it in the teachers lounge. I let out a sigh of relief as i ran off to find him. 

I ran up to him and he handed me my sketchbook. "I told you we would find it!" My dad said as we walked back to the house. "Thanks dad! I don't know what i would do without you!" i said hugging him. 

When we got back home it was already 8:00. I did one last sketch and went to bed. I was so excited to do rescue training with Aunt 13 tommorow! It was going to be so much fun!

Little did i know.

A/N

I'm having a lot of fun writing these chapters! Don't worry Aizawa won't wake up Y/n tomorrow. It will be much worse. Anyways have a great rest of your Day/Night!