-Chapter 14-

beep..beep..beep..beep

My eyes flutter open and i immediately try to move my hands to find something to throw. Then i realize that their handcuffed to my sides. There's a lot of pain in my stomach area. Probably from the stab wound reopening. All Might punched me really hard there. I probably have a few broken ribs as well. 

I look around the room and notice that todoroki is sleeping on the couch next to my bed. My dad is asleep in the chair next to me. "D-Dad.." I say with my hoarse voice. I haven't had any water for a while. 

My dad wakes up and sees me looking at him. "hello kitten." He says smiling. I try to say something but it just comes out as nothing. I'm still extremely weak from the fight. "Ill go get the doctor ill be right back." My dad says as he leaves the room. I look over at todoroki. He seems so peaceful when he's sleeping. 

My dad comes back in the room with a doctor. She checks my vitals and changes my I.V bag. My dad gives me some water so i can speak. "T-Thanks." i say.

My dad presses a button on the bed and it puts me into a sitting position. "H-how long was i-" "3 days." my dad says looking down. "All your friends have been extremely worried about you. Todoroki is the only one who refused to leave your room." he says motioning to todoroki. 

"C-Can you wake him up for me?" i ask. If he had waited this long i want him to know i just woke up. My dad nods and walks over to him. he shakes him and motions towards me. He immediately sits up and runs over to me. 

"Y/n, I'm so glad your ok!" he says smiling. "Thanks." i say.

 I look over at my dad who is on the phone. Probably with my aunts and uncles. About ten seconds later there's a crash outside my room and a hoard of teachers runs in. "YOU NEED TO LET HER REST!" i can hear a nurse yelling. "Y/N!!" they yell as they swarm around my bed. 

I go to speak but then realize i need more water. I motion my eyes to the water bottle hoping they get the message. Aunt Midnight helps me drink the water and i say "T-Thank you guys."

"We've all been so worried about you! At school all your classmates can talk about is you!" Aunt Midnight says. "Yeah, todoroki was kind enough to stay here the whole time." i say as i point to the boy who looks very out of place in the corner of the room. 

All the attention goes to him as my aunts and uncles swarm him with thank yous and and OooooOOOOooOO from Aunt Midnight. 

Eventually my dad manages to get them to leave. "How long do i have to have these things?" i ask looking at my handcuffs. 

"Ill ask the nurse. It was just a precaution in case the injection he gave you hadn't worn off yet." My dad explains. He walks out of the room and comes back with the nurse a minute later. She unlocks my hand cuffs and i can relax my wrists. 

"I'm going to have to teach class today. I was only aloud to stay becuase you hadn't woken up yet." My dad says. I look at the time. I must have woken up at around 4 AM. "Its ok dad. And todoroki, you can go to school. I don't want you to miss out on the lessons." i say.

They nod and say goodbye. Eventually i have the room all to myself. I lift up my shirt and see that the wound on my stomach is worse than i thought. Dad had told me i had to have about four surgeries so i wouldn't die. 

I play on my phone for a few hours and set it down for the occasional vital check from the nurses. Finally its the end of the school day and my dad walks into my room. "Hey dad how was school?" i ask looking up from my phone. 

"Fine. However there are a few people that want to see you." my dad motion to the door. 

AND THE ENTIRE CLASS WALKS IN!

"Y/N!!!" "Where so glad your ok!" "how are you?" "did you get any cuter?" mineta gets a slap on the back of his head from my dad for that last comment. "Hey guys! I missed you all! I'm getting better." i say sitting up. 

"Please try not overwhelm her. She woke up a few hours ago." My dad said giving the class a glare.

"Dad please don't scare them away." i said. "Thank you all for visiting me. And thank you to those of you that came to rescue us." i said looking at the five. 

"Exscuse me. I need to change her I.V." The nurse says as she walks in. She removes the previous one and puts in a new one. 

After she leaves kaminari says "Wow you didn't even wince when she gave you the needle."

"Yeah, that's the least of the pain i have right now." i say. I lift up my shirt and show them the bloody bandages around my stomach. The class gasps at the appearance.

"I had to have 4 surgeries in my stomach. All Might's punch really damaged my stomach area." i say as i put my shirt back down. 

"That fight must have been intense for you." Midoryia says. "Yeah, even though i wasn't in control of myself i could still feel everything. I only managed to gain control for a split second in the end so All Might could punch me. If i hadn't i probably would have killed him." I look down. 

"Its ok! Anyways we brought gifts!" Kirishima says as he holds up a small bouquet of flowers. I smile as the rest of the class brings forward plushies, flowers, and books. "Thank you guys so much!" I say as i hold all my plushies close to me. 

"Anyways we had probably get going or else the doctors are gonna forbid us from ever seeing you again!" Kirishima says. I wave goodbye as everyone leaves the room.

Once their gone i lay down smiling. I knew they would always be there for me.

A/N

MY WIFI CRASHED WHILE WRITING THIS SO HALF THIS CHAPTER DIDN'T SAVE SO I WROTE THE ENTIRE THING NOTICED IT CRASHED  AND THEN HAD TO REWRITE IT ALL OVER AGAIN!!! so yea. not fun. Oh well i hope you enjoyed this chapter!