- Chapter 18 -

"You found a villain and you just INVITED HER TO COME TO SCHOOL?" My dad shouts at me rubbing his temple.

"Umm..yes?" I say.

Jay is sitting outside kicking her feet back and fourth waiting.

"The school could get in serious trouble if this comes out! And also how do you know that she's on our side??" He asks.

"Look I talked to her for a bit and I trust her! She doesn't seem like she wants to be a villain." I say.

"Ughhh fine. But you have to convince Nezu." He says walking out of the room.

I head to the office with Jay and knock on the door.

Nezu welcomes me in and we both sit down.

"So what brings you in here?" He asks me looking at Jay.

"This is Jay, I met her today. She's a pawn of the LOV." I say.

He looks at her before asking me "whats your idea?"

"U.A villain rehab?" I say.

"She has very minor crimes and never actually went through with the big plan, also because of this she's at risk of them coming after her." I say.

"Do you want to do this?" He asks Jay.
She thinks for a second before nodding her head.

"If the world gives me a second chance I'll take it." She says.

"Alright then. I trust Y/N's judgement. Sort of.." Nezu says.

"Welcome to U.A high." He says shaking Jays hand.
She looks up smiling at me.

"Thank you!!" I say jumping up.

"The teachers and I are going ti have a meeting about this to make sure all safety procautions are being taken into account, so Jay can stay in Recovery Girls office for the time being." Nezu says.

I thank him again before we both walk out of the office.

We walk to Recovery Girls office and she sits down on one of the beds.

"Why are you doing all of this for me?" She asks.

"Because, I can tell that you haven't had a fair life. You never wanted to go down this path. In the end you just wanted everyone to be happy." I say.

Suddenly I get a text.

Hey, Aizawa wants you back at the dorms             
                      to talk to the class.  :Shoto💞
Y/N: Got it!

"Alright I have to go, I'll come and check in on you later! If you need anything Recovery Girl has my number!" I say.

Recovery Girl waves at Jay before going back to work on her computer.

I leave the room praying that my instincts were right and that Jay isn't actually a villain and she's totally not going to betray my trust and kill everyone.

I make it to the dorms and everyone is sitting together in the living area.

"Alright now that you're all here, I have to address some problems that could affect you all."Dad says.

"The LOV has something big planned. They've been sending out minions to cause random scenes and minor crimes. It all seems like small distractions to keep our minds off of something bigger." He says.

"What do you think their planning?" Ururaka asks.

"We're not sure. We have to be careful with you students since you top on their list." He says.

That's reassuring.

"So we're going to have students stay on campus for the next three weeks until we can defuse the situation." He finishes.

The class groans annoyed that they won't get to do hero work.

I however know it means that I get to hang out with Shoto more.
My Dad then leaves and I make my way to the kitchen to dig into the fridge.

I pull out a mini ice cream cup and grab an extra.

I skip back into the living area before shouting "Todoroki think fast!" And chucking the ice cream at him.

He catches it just in time and I hop over the couch to sit next to him.

-     -     -     -     -     -     -     -     -     -     -     -     -     -

An hour passes before I'm called back to the school.

I meet up with Nezu, Dad , and Jay in the main office.
"Alright, since Jay is technically a villain we have to have a tracker on her at all times. Tomorrow we're going to learn more about her quirk and do a little training with it. You will escort her too and from class. And absolutely no one is to know that she was a villain." Nezu lists the rules.

"Midnight went out to go shopping for her to get her some different clothes, and she's been supplied with a uniform for now. Go ahead and escort her back to the dorms and introduce her and a student arriving late in the year." Dad says.

I nod and Jay walks with me out of the room.

"Are you excited?" I ask smiling as we walk through the empty halls.

"Sort of, but also nervous. This is all going so fast." She says.

"Don't worry, you'll settle in soon!" I say.

Finally we get to the dorms and I open the door.

"SHIT HEADS ASSEMBLE!!" I shout at the top of my lungs.

The class runs down to the living area at lighting speed.

Jay looks startled but I give her a reassuring smile and she seems to gain a bit of confidence.

"Who's that?!" Mina asks pointing at Jay.

"This is Jay! She's a new student here who joined late in the year!" I say.

The class immediately swarms her and starts to ask her questions.

"What's your quirk?"
"Why'd you join so late in the year?"
"What school did you go to before hand?"
"Are you another kid of one of the teachers?"
"Are you into blondes?"

She looks overwhelmed so I step In saying questions can wait and I show her around the dorms.

After Jay goes up to her room I gather the class and tell them not to be very pushy since she's kinda shy, not to mention she just got here today and it's all very overwhelming.

They all apologize and are determined to make her feel welcome.

Jirou puts on some nice music, Sato and Bakugou get to work on dinner, the girls get out some board games, and the boys clean up all the messes left behind from earlier.

I go upstairs to keep Jay company while she sets up her room.

Midnight comes back from shopping not long after and she gives Jay the clothes and school supplies she bought.

After putting everything away we walk downstairs where the class is setting up the table for dinner. We've added an extra chair for Jay.

We all sit down and say thank you for the food before digging in.

After eating everyone sits in a circle on the floor to play board games.

I look over at Jay and see she has a bright smile on her face.

She fits right in with the class.

A/N
Another chapter! Adding a new character was the best decision I could have made because now I feel motivated to keep the story going to get more info into her backstory! Do I have plans for said backstory? Absolutely not! I'm just winging this! Also sorry if Y/N doesn't seem as crazy as usual I will add more of that in the next chapter! Thank you all for reading and have a great rest of your Day/Night!