-Chapter 8-

"Hello y/n. Its great to meet you. I've heard a lot about you from my son." Endeavor said. 

I was standing in front of the number 2 hero. And honestly hes kinda scary. "Its nice to meet you too!" i said giving him a smile. "You vs todoroki. GO!" he shouted getting out of the way. I quickly looked at todoroki erasing his quirk. I then used my scarf to capture him and pin him to the ground.

"I win." i said with a smirk on my face. 

Todoroki and I fought for the next 6 hours. I ended up winning each time. Except for one exception where he managed to put up and ice wall so i couldn't erase his quirk. He's a quirk learner. It took shinsou 2 years to figure out it was possible to block my vision and beat me. 

Endeavor called us in for dinner and i sat next to todoroki. It looked like the entire Todoroki house hold hated their father. They never addressed him or even made eye contact. Well except for glares.

After dinner i went to Fuyumi's room. Thats where i was sleeping because she's the only girl in this place.

After a few days we finally went patrolling! As soon as we got to Hosu it was panic. There were Nomu's running around terorizing citizens and Hero's were doing everything they could to stop them. 

Endeavor went to help take down one and i saw todoroki looking at his phone. "Whats up?" i said running over to him. "Emergency message from Midoryia."He yelled a location to endeavor and we ran off to find him.

When we got there it was a mess. Iida was on the ground and had severe wounds. There was another hero Native who was also on the ground Iida was about to be stabbed when todoroki shot his fire at the figure. 

"Todoroki! Y/N!" Midoryia yelled. I looked over at him. He didn't look as bad as Native and Iida. "Don't let him cut you thats how he got us!" he said looking at the figure.

"Hello. Hero killer." i said taking a step forward. I activated force fields around my entire body. HE went to try and stab me but his swords broke in contact with my force fields. "Come to try and take us down?" i said taking another step towards him. "Well tough luck. It looks like you have met your match." I used Angle and grabbed my Halo. I threw it at him. It hit him straight in the head knocking him out at impact. 

He flew into the wall behind him collapsing on the ground. "Tie him up. I can heal most of your minor wounds." i said running over to Native. I healed the small wounds i could and helped him up. I looked over at Todoroki finishing tying him up.

Suddenly Midoryia started moving again. "Good so it doesn't last forever." i said helping him up. I waited a few more minutes for Iida to get up and helped him walk to the end off the alleyway. Todoroki and Midoryia dragged the Hero Killer. 

"Look this is it!" i heard someone calling as they ran over. "I-Is that?" "The hero killer?" they said looking at the unconscious man.

"Yes and before you go on saying its illegal to harm him without a licence." I reached into my pocket. I pulled out my Hero licence showing it to them. "I got mine last year. I was the only one that did harm to the Hero Killer.

They all nodded as they took the Hero Killer into custody. They were about to take him away when suddenly a Nomu came in and grabbed Midoryia. I tried to grab him but it was too late. Suddenly the Hero Killer jumped up and paralyzed the Nomu. 

He started going on about "A prefect society" and "True hero's" i was just zoning out for most of it. Everyone else seemed terrified though. Suddenly he collapsed to the ground. 

"YOU DID WHAT?" Aunt Midnight screamed as she grabbed my collar, pulled me off the ground, and started to shake me. "RELAX!" I yelled at her. "Im fine so please!" i said gasping for air. 

"What you did was reckless and idiotic."  dad said. "Im proud of you." "Thanks dad!" i said hugging him.

I had to go back to school after the fight with the Hero Killer. It was too dangerous for me to continue my internship. Iida, Midoryia, and Todoroki were all in the hospital. Todoroki had gotten stabbed before i managed to stop Stain. Iida and Midoryia were already hurt.

"I'M SO GLAD YOUR OK!" Mina yelled as she ran over to me. "Yeah i can't believe you took down the Hero Killer!" kaminari said. 

"Quiet down." dad came in with his usual bored face. "Now your final exams are coming up soon. Please try to do a good job. I hope you studied." Inside im cheering for myself. I already know what the tests are and im always top of the class in school. I've also beaten every single teacher at this school.

Almost the entire class started complaining about how they wouldn't be able to pass and that they were going to fail miserably. Yaoyarozu eventually volunteered to tutor them making them all happy. 

After school I walked to Ground Beta. I had texted the big three to meet me there so we could train.

"Hey Y/n!" Mirio said as i reached the training grounds. "Hey!" i said. 

"I want to train with angel. Its the one quirk that can beat all the teachers!" i said jumping up and down. 

"Ok then! Teleport us to the highest building!" Mirio said pointing at a skyscraper. I nodd and teleport us. I then use Angel and my wings come out. "Im going to practice flying around and throwing my Halo. You guys can work on whatever you want!" i said as i turn around. I jump off the building and start to use my wings. I glide down and just before i hit the ground i swoop up. 

I grab my Halo and look for something to use as a target. I see traffic cones and take aim. In one shot i take out five of them! I summon back my Halo and start to dive. As i swoop up again i have enough momentum to shoot me up into the air. I spin in a spiral as i loose speed and mid  spiral start to fall. I open my wings doing a loop the loop and landing on the top of a building. (Hair still in perfect condition) "GREAT JOB Y/N!!" I hear Mirio yell from across the city. I give him a thumbs up and start to work on a move i know will impress everyone at the exam.