-Chapter 17-

I dash through the alleyways as I hear footsteps running behind me.

I quickly jump though a window of an apartment building.

I suddenly realize this is my room.

My bedroom.

I suddenly hear a loud beeping noise in the distance.

I quickly cover my ears when suddenly the roof of the room is pulled off.

I look up and see my dad holding an alarm clock above me.

My eyes widen as his booming voice echos around the room.

"WAKE UP!" It shouts.

I jump up using my quirk and start to attack him.

"Wake up what the hell is up with you?!?" I hear his voice say.

I open my eyes and see him kicking me off of him as I try to murder him.

"What is with you and waking up?!" He shouts as he pushes me away.

I collapse back into my pillows not wanting to move.

He using his capture scarf to pick me up and throw me out of bed.

"Get ready, otherwise i'll make you do twice the amount of training in class today." He says.

I roll my eyes and lazily get up getting ready.

I eat some toast as I get ready for the first day back in classes.

I rush over to the dorms where everyone is gathering ready to go.

"Todoroki!!" I shout running over to him smiling.
"Oh Y/N, did you sleep well?" He asks and I nod.

Everyone is walking ahead of us and an idea pops into my head.

I step closer to him and take his hand in mine as we walk.

-     -     -     -     -     -     -     -     -     -     -     -     -     -   

We get to class and go to our assigned seats Dad rolling into the classroom.

He starts a lesson on different hero techniques and as I took a peek at his notes before hand I don't have to pay attention.

Instead I look out the window at the city.

I scan the buildings looking for something interesting.

Then I see a black cloud suddenly appear from the top of a building.

I look closer and see a person on top forming the cloud.
That's not any hero I know.

Dad won't be mad at me if I'm only gone for a few minutes rightttt?

Looking around the room I just decide to go for it and teleport to the building.

I look at the person dressed in all black whose spinning their hands to create the clouds.

"Watcha doing" I say sitting down on one of the vents.

They look over at me startled.

"All the heroes are supposed to be at the other location??" She says.

"You do know that your in plain sight of U.A right."I say.

"So you're just a student?" She says.
"Sure." I say.

"Then you'll understand." She says.

I'm in for a wild ride with this one.

"The hero system was set up to collapse from the very beginning. By making the hero rankings they creat infight and competition. This causes the heroes to recklessly deal with villains as fast as possible and move on to the next. It's a bizarre concept. Isn't a hero supposed to put others needs before their own?" She asks.

"You've got a point there, and of course I understand that there are messed up heroes who got lost in their heads. However there are many heroes that are selfless and just wanting to help other people." I say.

"Growing up you've seen it, the kids told they would never be good enough because of the quirk they were given. Or because they didn't get one at all. Quirk discrimination is the number cause of villainy." She says.

"Unfortunately yes I've seen it. It's sad to see those kids thinking they have no other way to turn." I say. "So what's your plan to stop it?"

"By wiping out quirks completely." She says.
"How." I ask.

"Why would I tell you?" She says.

"Good point. After all I am only a hero who has  tried to listen to you and hear you out and validate your feelings." I say getting up.
"But if you want me to cut to the chase and arrest you for villainous actions I will gladly oblige." I say.

She sighs as she continues to use her quirk.

"Fine."
"My master can steal quirks. My job is to knock everyone out for a year so he can steal all the quirks." She says.

"Mhm, I'm guessing All for One?" I say and she nods.

"So after he steals all the quirks what then?"
"He dies with them." She says.

"Interesting. What if he betrays you." I say.

"Why would he do that? I've been nothing but loyal to him and his plans." She says.

"I've seen it many times. The underling betrayed by their master because in the end they were just a tool in getting what they wanted." I say.

She's silent.

"You know Shigaraki?" I ask. She nods.

"First time he attacked U.A he left every underling he had to be arrested. Only left with those he needed." I say.

"After he doesn't need me anymore?.."

"He'll probably kill you or leave you to be arrested."

She suddenly stops using her quirk and drops her hands to her side.

"How long have you been with the league?" I ask.

"Three weeks." She replies looking down.
"Crimes?"

"This is the first time I was allowed on a mission. I've been apart of a few plans in the past for knocking out security of sorts." She says.

"Minimal charges. Probably be sent to a shitty rehab facility." I say.

"How old are you?" I ask.

"I'm 16." She says removing her mask to show her young face.

"I'm Y/N." I say.

"Jay." She says.

"Would you like to come with me and change your life around. Or do some time and go back to whatever life you had?" I ask.

"What do you mean change my life around?" She asks.
"I'm personally inviting you to become a student at U.A" I say.

-     -     -     -     -     -     -     -     -     -     -     -     -     -

A/N
Hello my wonderful readers! It's been awhile hasn't it? After leaving writing for awhile and focusing on school I've come back! I think you all deserve a new chapter before I go back to editing! As always let me know any ideas you have in the comments right here :)