-Chapter 15-

'BEEP...BEEP...BEEP...BEEP...BE-

"DIE YOU PIECE OF TRASH!" I scream in by best bakugou impression grabbing my new alarm clock and chucking it out of the open hospital window. I hear a crash down in the street and a car alarm going off.

"HEY WHO DID THAT! THAT THING JUST BROKE MY WINDSHIELD!" I hear someone scream down in the street.

"Oh well, its the nurses fault for getting me a new alarm clock...and leaving the window open." I say looking down at the chaos in the street.

Soon a nurse came knocking on my door and noticed that my window was open and my alarm cock was gone. "I thought i told you to close that window." She said glaring at the other nurse. "Never mind that. Your injuries have completely healed now so your going to be discarded today." The nurse says looking up from her clipboard.

I nod and she explains some of the medications i have to take and precautions. Soon she leaves the room to go do the paperwork so i can be discarded. I gather all my things together and change into a normal outfit.

I hate the hospital gown I've been wearing. Its so uncomfortable. I put on a big hoodie and jeans and grab the annoying amount of things the class gave me. I had to call my dad to take three whole other bags to carry them in.

Soon we make it back to U.A and i go back to the house. I was supposed to move into the dorms with everyone but i have to stay at the house for a few days because of my injuries.

I walk into my bedroom and look at the devil machine sitting on my bedside table. It looks like my dad got sero to use some of his tape to make sure i couldn't throw it out the window.

Like that's gonna stop me.

I sit down at my desk and take out my sketchbook. I then sketch the first thing that comes to mind.

 I then sketch the first thing that comes to mind

(Art work is not mine!)

I rip the paper out and hang it up on wall. I then step back looking at it proudly.

"DINNER!" I hear my dad shout. My sixth sense kicks in. Its pizza. I jump up and use my teleportation quirk to appear right beside my dad and say "Pizza." He jumps up surprised. I grab the box from him and take half the pizza making the leaning tower of pizza on my plate. I then dash into my room so that he couldn't scold me for taking so much.

He walks into my room and looks at my plate and says "You disappoint me.." I put my arms around my plate in a protective way as he walks out of the room shaking his head.

---

After i finished eating i play video games on my phone for three hours before my dad yells for me to go to bed.

I ignore him and proceed to play for another hour before he comes in a takes my phone from me scolding me.

I pout as i get ready for bed and turn out the lights. I stare at the ceiling for a while not able to sleep.

I turn over at least ten times every minute.

"I never have trouble sleeping why tonight!?!" I moan as i roll of my bed bringing all my covers with me.

I sit on the floor for a few minutes before noticing my open window. I smile creeps onto my face as i grab my sketchbook and jump out onto the roof.

I climb up to the highest point and sit down. I stare up at the stars and start to sketch the night sky.

I finish my sketch and set it down besides me

I finish my sketch and set it down besides me. I look at the students dorms and notice someone sitting outside on their balcony. I make out the figure to be todoroki. I smile as i watch him observe the night sky.

I rip out a page of my sketchbook and write a note.

Meet me at the roof of the dorms.

-Y/n

I teleported the paper next to him and i watch as he looks over at it. He picks it up and reads the messege before walking inside and closing the door to his balcony.

I teleport to the roof of the dorms and quickly fix my hair.

I hear the door open and i turn to him giving him a light smile. He walks over and sits down next to me.

"Im bored and couldn't sleep." I say huffing and looking up.

"Same." He says.

"Sometimes i wish i can escape all the troubles of the world and live in the stars." I say.

"Sometimes i wish i can just blast my father out there too...except for him it would be straight towards the sun." I chuckle as he says that.

"You know, i've liked you ever since the sports festival. That's why i sketched you." I say to him.

I look over and i see that he's blushing. I smile and lean my head against his shoulder. "Sometimes i even think that i love you." Suddenly he surprises me by cupping my cheek and pulling me in for a kiss.

Its short and sweet but it feels like the entire world just stopped letting us have this moment. He pulls away from me and says "Sometimes i think i love you too.." I smile and think about how much scolding my dad is going to give me when i get back.

I pull in for another kiss and we sit there under the night sky for a few minutes enjoying the moment.

"I have to go now or my dad is gonna kill me and you. But ill see you soon." I whisper to him as i kiss him one last time running off.

I take one final glance back and see him smiling looking up at the stars.

I jump of the edge of the roof teleporting to my house.

I snuggle into my bed and the last thing i think about

is his perfect face staring at the stars.

A/N

I'm so sorry for not updating for so long! I've been having trouble with school and strict parents so It's getting harder for me to update a lot. Also TYSM FOR 5K READS!!!!! I really didn't think that people would read this trash. Anyways have a great rest of your Day/Night!