-Chapter 9-

Today is the day of the exams. I'm standing outside of Ground Beta with the class waiting for instructions. Everyone was shocked when they said we would be battling the teachers. "You didn't know?" i said. "YOU DID!" everyone screamed at me. "Well duh im the teachers daughter. I know everything." i said rolling my eyes.

We were put into pairs and i was put with Midoryia and Bakugou against All Might. It was obvious they didn't want to strategize so i just walked to the observation room.

Match after match, some failed some passed. It was all so boring to me. I had watched these exams for years. It was always the same thing. 

Finally it was my turn. I already know exactly how to take down All Might. I know his weakness. I know everything about him. "Ok guys lets get this over with." i said stretching as we walked into the fake city. "Ok so Y/n do you think you can teleport us to the exit?" Midoryia said looking hopeful. 

"Nope." I said. "WAIT WHY NOT?" Bakugou yelled at me. "My dad says im not allowed to use any other quirks other than Angel and my eraser quirk" i said rolling my eyes. 

"But don't worry i have a plan. I've been training with this guy for years. I've taken him down before i can do it again." i said as the count down began. As soon as we got the green light i use Angel and flew up above all the buildings. I landed on my favorite sky scraper and waited. 

I watched as Midoryia and Bakugou tried to run and fight at the same time. All Might wasn't going easy on them. Eventually Bakugou broke his gauntlets and yelled at me. "ARE YOU JUST GONNA SIT THERE OR COME HELP US?" he shouted. Pointing at me.

"Thats my cue." i said as i stood up. "Hey all might~" i said taunting him. "You gonna come after me?"

He came at me quickly aiming to punch me but i had a secret. Angel allows me to have shock absorption. I haven't told the class. In fact i haven't even told All Might. It was all leading up for this moment. I felt him hit me with 100% of his power. 

I put my hand out at the last moment stopping the punch. Bakugou and Midoryia gasped when they saw. Even All Might was surprised. That punch had always been enough to knock me out when we were training. "SURPRISE ALL MIGHT!" I said laughing.

"I'VE BEEN KEEPING THIS A SECRET FOR YEARS JUST TO SEE THE LOOK ON YOUR FACE WHEN YOU NOTICED! I HAVE SHOCK ABSORPTION." i started to laugh harder. "And oh boy was it worth it." All Might backed up. "Well then, lets see you stop this." he said as he charged at me.

I did a few back flips and landed on the edge of the building about 10 feet away from him. "You gonna come get me?" i asked taunting him. He started to run at me. I gave him a quick salute before letting myself fall backwards off the building. I had put my wings away when i was doing the gymnastics but just before i hit the ground i let them out.

They caught me and i swooped down grabbing Midoryia and Bakugou. They tried to fight against me but i was to fast. I went and full speed towards the exit. And just as i passed through the doors. All three of us passed.

"WHAT WAS THAT?" everyone screamed at me as i walked out of the arena. "That was about 12 years of training put to work." i said smirking. "YOU BEAT ALL MIGHT!" Mineta screamed as he ran around. "Like i said i never told him i had shock absorption. Even my dad didn't know. I kept it a secret so i would get a reaction like this when i blocked his punch!" i said laughing. "AND OH BOY IS IT PRICELESS!"

"Y/n. that was very reckless." my dad said coming over to me with his stern look. "I'm proud of you." he says pulling me into a side hug. The entire class seemed to melt at the interaction. 

A/N

HEY GUESS WHAT EVERYBODY?!?  another short chapter. WHOOOOHOOOO! In case you didn't know im lazy and easily unmotivated so im going to be skipping over a lot and just skipping to summer training! SO WOOPDEDOO!