-Chapter 12-

"BEEP..BEEP..BEEP..BEEP" i can feel something poking me while someones yelling. 

I reach for something to throw but i can't find anything. I then notice im already outside. "HUH?!?" i yell looking around confused. "DANG IT DAD!" i said as i saw him in front of my smirking. "This is for the saftey of the other campers. We moved you outside before the rest of the campers woke up. He poked me with the stick again making me get out of my sleeping bag.

"Some dad you are." i mumbled as i dragged my bag back inside. The rest of the girls where dieing laughing at me. 

I walk back outside this time ready for training. "Its pay back time!" i said as i get to work.

teleport

fly

erase

"Y/N!!!! DIE YOU BASTARD!"

Teleport 

fly

erase

"3 MILLION VOL- Y/N!!!!!!!!!!"

teleport

fly

erase

"Y/N I CAN'T BELIVE YOU TARGETED ME AGAIN!"

teleport 

fly

erase

"Y/N!!"

I completed the cycle until i had gotten everyone in camp. Including the teachers. twice.

"THAT WAS AMAZING!" i yelled as i ran into the kitchen area at camp. Right now i wasn't to popular between the class. My aunts were a little mad but enjoyed when i got my dad. twice. After dinner aunt Mandalay announced that we would be doing the test of courage. There was an odd number so i was the one alone. Thankfully. 

I was the first to go so i walked through everything and found my tree. I climbed up and sat down on my perch. I overlooked the forest. I heard screams every few seconds. I laid down and closed my eyes. I fell asleep for a little while becuase i was so comfy and i woke up to someone placing something over my mouth. 

I looked up and saw a girl with two space buns. She was holding up a knife and muttering something i couldn't hear. I tried to scream but she had my mouth covered. I felt something prick my stomach. 

My eyes widened as i felt blood leaving my body. "Master said you were important so im going to need to take you with us." the girl said as she put a blindfold over my head. Now i couldn't see her. I couldn't erase her quirk.

I could feel her tying my arms behind my back and my legs together. She then proceeded to say something into a small radio. I heard someone else drop down besides me. Then I was brought into a tight space with only blackness. 

I could feel movement around me. Thankfully i could hear voices. I heard todoroki yelling something about bakugou being taken. Then Midoryia yelling to give him back. Bakugou must be in the same situation as me. 

After a few more movements i felt myself being thrown. I hear someone saying something about three balls and who inside the third one. Then i was released back into the open. I was still tied up and i felt someone grab my neck. 

"Y/N?!?" I heard todoroki yelling and i tried to speak but my mouth was still covered. I struggled against the restraints and felt myself being pulled backwards. "Checkmate." i heard the person holding me say before pulling my backwards faster. 

I could hear Midoryia yelling and trying to save us. I tried to use my quirk to teleport us away but it wasn't working. Then i was pulled into unconsciousness.

Todoroki's POV

We chased after the villain that was holding Bakugou and Tokoyami. We reached a clearing where all the villains are hiding out. I have no idea where Y/n is but i hope she's safe. They're about to walk through the portal when Ayomas laser comes through a bush. It knocks the villain with Bakugou and Tokoyami making him spit them out. 

Then i notice that there are three of the balls. I run run forward in a desperate attempt to grab them. Shoji grabs one however the flame villain takes the other two. "who's in the third ball?!?" Midoryia yells. Then they're released.

"Y/N?!?" I yell as she appears. Shes blindfolded and tied up. She obviously cant make a run for it. She struggles against the restraints and i run forward to try and grab her. Midoryia runs forward in a desperate last attempt to save them but he's too late.

Theyre gone. Shes gone. 

"T-They took them.." i said as i fell to my knees. Midoriya suddenly fell to the ground. Obviously unconscious. We round up the group and walk back to camp. We pass by her tree and i decide to climb it real quick.

At the top of the tree i find her bag with her sketchbook in it, and a bloodstain. I gasp in suprise and nearly fall out of the tree. "What did you find?" i hear Shoji ask. "This is where Y/n was when she was taken." i say grabbing her bag. 

I climb down the tree and hold up her bag to the others. "She built a platform up there and goes there when she's bored. I hangout up there with her sometimes. When i got up there her bag was spilled open, and there was blood splattered all over the platform." i say trying not to cry.

The rest of the group gasps and all i can do is pray she's going to be ok. 

"We need to get back to camp and tell everyone what happened." i say as i start to walk in the direction of camp. I can hear the rest of the group fallowing. 

When we get to class Mr. Aizawa runs up to us and says "WHERE IS MY DAUGHTER?!!" he looked like he was about to cry.

"T-They took her." i stuttered out as tears started to roll down my cheeks. 

He gasps and steps back. "They also took bakugou." i said looking down. "W-We couldn't save them." 

The rest of the class was rounded up and the police came. I explained what had happened and what we had seen. 

I went to the hospital to check for injuries. Midoryia was the worst out of all of us. Yaoyarozu hit her head really hard and was unconscious. There were also others who were unconscious becuase of the gas. 

I hated that i let them take her. I should have gone and checked her tree from the beginning. Maybe she wouldn't be gone. Maybe i could have told her how i really felt about her. 

How i loved her.

A/N

OK SOOOO. CAN WE JUST TALK ABOUT HOW IM BLUSHING WRITING THIS. MY BBY ILY TOOOO. sorry Author is simping hard. anyways so did u like my CREATIVITY! In case u haven't noticed im not watching the anime along to this so some of the comments may be off or events. So sorry. Also My TRUSTY GOOGLE has failed me. I try to search stuff up and its all USELESS. Anyways have a great rest of your Day/Night!