-Chapter 5-

"YEAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!" 

"AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!" i screamed as i sat up. "DAD I SWEAR IM GONNA MURDER YOU!" i looked up and saw him standing with Uncle Mic both with smirks on their faces. "GET ME A NEW ALARM CLOCK I'M BEGGING YOU!" i said as i rolled out of bed bringing all my blankets with me. "Get ready your training with 13 today." my dad says as he walks out of the room with Uncle Mic. 

Suddenly i wasn't mad anymore. "YAYAYAYAYYAY!!!" i said as i got on my school uniform and ran around my room getting ready. I ran downstairs and began eating as fast as possible. "Slow down there kitten." my dad says as he gave me a concerned look. "Sorry dad! I'm just so excited!" i said between bites. 

I did the usual dragging my dad out the door and when we go to the teachers lounge i had an entire hour before school started! I took out my sketchbook and drew aunt 13. I was so excited to train with her today!

I had a lot of time so i got to color it in and ink it! After i finished i had about 10 minutes before class started so i packed up my things making sure i had my sketchbook and walked to class

I had a lot of time so i got to color it in and ink it! After i finished i had about 10 minutes before class started so i packed up my things making sure i had my sketchbook and walked to class. I played games on my phone for a few minutes until the rest of the class came in.

My dad came in and explained how we would be taking the bus to the USJ. We walked outside and Iida was trying to get us to board the bus "Efficiently" i just got on a took a seat ignoring him. 

There was some loud conversation on the way there but it was mostly just Bakugou yelling about how hes gonna kick our asses. We finally made it and i ran of the bus. I saw Aunt 13 and gave her a hug before any of my classmates could see. Soon they rounded the corner to where i was and i ran back over to them.

Aunt 13 started explaining about the USJ and Midoryia started fanboying about how good of a hero 13 is. I notice that my dad pulls her aside and she holds up three fingers. Thats the teachers secret code for that hes out of time. 

13 comes back to the group and continues to explain how quirks can be death machines if you want. Suddenly i notice a portal opening behind her. "13!!" i shouted pointing behind her. The rest of the class looked over and noticed it. 

"13 protect the children! Ill deal with them." he says putting a protective arm in front of me. "This is real those are villains." i notice a man with hands all over his face coming out of the portal. Along with hundreds of villains. 

"Y/n, i need you to use your other quirk. I might not be able to take all of them on my own. If any of the other students get harmed i would never forgive myself. So protect them with everything you have ok?" he says to me loud enough so only i can hear. I nodd and shout to the class "EVERYONE TOWARDS THE EXIT!" we start to run away and i notice that Midoryia is just standing there.

"Midoryia not the time!" i say grabbing his arm and dragging him along with us. Suddenly a purple portal opens up in front of us. "Hello, we are the leage of villains." The warp spoke. It started going on about how they wanted to kill All Might and that they would kill us in the hopes that he cam after us. 

Bakugou and Kirishima tried to take him out but missed. The warp grew bigger and surrounded me. I was dropped right by my dad in the middle of the plaza. I turned on my quirk and began to help my dad. I managed to know out at least 30 villains before i was pinned to the ground my a giant bird man. 

The man that seemed to be the leader called him Nomu. I tried to break free but the grip was to hard. He tore up my scarf so i couldn't use it. It pushed down harder on my wrist and i could feel a crack. i yelled out in pain. It wasn't broken but definitely sprained. At least it wasn't my throwing arm. 

Eventually their leader called Nomu back and i realized why. Midoryia was trying to punch the leader. Nomu got in the way and took the punch without even wincing. I got up and look over at my dad. He was on the ground unconscious. His goggles were broken and his arm was crumbling. 

I ran over to him when suddenly i heard the door break open. It was All Might! He came in and grabbed Midoryia, Tsu, and mineta bringing them over to where i was. "Take Aizawa out of here! Ill deal with them." he said as he handed me dad. I put him on my back and started climbing the stairs to the rest of the class. 

I looked back and saw that All Might was stuck. He couldn't move. "Tsu take Mr. Aizawa. I'm going back to help All Might!" i said as i handed My dad over to her. I ran over to where All Might is and used my elements power to capture Nomu in the ground. I used Angel and threw my Halo at the warp villain. It hit him in his neck armor and made him close his portals freeing All Might. 

"Thank you young Y/n." All Might said. Todoroki runs over with bakugou and kirishima. Bakugou jumped on top of the warp villain pinning him down. Todoroki froze Nomu in place while Kirishima ran over to check on me. My wrist still hurt a lot and i was now starting to worry that it was broken. 

I could feel a liquid dripping down my face. I reached up and touched it and when i pulled my hand away it was red. I must have hit my head when Nomu pinned me to the ground. I couldn't even feel it. Suddenly Nomu charged at Bakugou. 

I teleported to him grabbing him and teleporting him back. I couldn't teleport myself in time though causing myself to be thrown against the wall. I stood up staggering as i held my wrist. It had slammed against the wall and probably worsened the break. 

I could feel the anger and hatred radiating off of me. I stomped my foot and shot out earth, fire, water, air, and ice all at the same time. It all went strait towards Nomu. It was enough force to blast him up into the air. All Might jumped up and started to punch him until he flew out the window. 

I let out a sigh of relief when suddenly Shigaraki charged at me. He grabbed my face before i could do anything and i could feel my skin starting to crumble. I screamed out in pain as blood poured down my face. Suddenly Midoryia charged at him about to land a punch when the warp villain use his portal to have Shigaraki's hand headed straight for him. I tried to help him but i was in too much pain. 

Then I heard a gunshot. I looked up in relief as i saw all my Aunts and Uncles standing there. Aunt Midnight ran over to me wrapping me in a hug. "Im so glad your ok!" she said. However i was not ok. My vision blurred and i could hear my Aunt calling out to me. Then it all faded to black.

A/N

So is Y/n kinda awesome? yeah. Is she a crazy girl who hates waking up. also yeah. is there going to be a waking up scene in the hospital? no. JK you know me OF COURSE THERE WILL BE! anyways have a great rest of your Day/Night!