•chapter forty seven•

note

Typical Grey. So demanding.

Before I could say anything, he left, which made me more frustrated. Leaving school, my mind was clouded of thoughts of Grey.

I on the way home, I tried to force my mind to focus on anything but Grey. I dart to my favorite study place and decide to focus my energy on being productive. At least my mind will be occupied.

Taking out my books, I look around at my sprawled out papers and messy handwriting coated with doodles. I huff and take out my computer.

"Alright let's do this!" I sit down and crack my knuckles.

But first snacks. I run back to the house raid it and make my way back with snacks galore.

I start to get to work but become tired after two seconds. Maybe a quick nap won't hurt before he comes?

~

I wake up in my treehouse and it's chilly.

Shivering I should probably go grab more blankets and but stop when I hear the sound of leaves crunching under the tree house.

someone's here? or maybe a bunny?

Clanks of big feet steps are heard and I look to the entrance out of curiosity.

A figure comes up and it's Grey. He's blooded again only it's worse this time. Blood is soaking his shirt and I can see his once white collared shirt is now a bloody, red mess.

I want to rush over to him and frantically ask questions. Only I can't talk or move. My body feels paralyzed. Am I in shock?

"I need to leave." He walks back and forth and runs his hands into his hair.

'What! What are you saying?' I ask confused. To myself. All my words are inside my head and I want to break this weird wall in my mind.

"I can't keep doing this." He grips his hair strongly.

'Grey?'

I want to run up to him and touch him, but I  can't. My body just won't let me.

Tears slip down his face and I can't stop them. I can't stop them. And that makes me feel useless. This man has made me feel so many emotions it's so unexplainable.

~

I wake up and breathe erotically.

Sweat covers my body. I'm hot. Too hot.

What if he's here? It's past nine.

Am I still asleep?

I look at the floor and notice... blood?
A note is on the side table and I make my way towards the side table.

Dear Violet,
I don't think I'll ever find anyone like you ever again in my life. I've had the best time in my entire life with you, but I can't keep doing this. I will eventually hurt you in the end and I just know telling you in person would hurt more than this note. I'm a fucking loser for not telling you I love you. But I do, and I think I always will.
I'm leaving.
I need to get away. My father owns something and soon wants me to be in charge. I'm not even sure I'm ready. But the asshole is coming, and I just need you to be safe, so I'm leaving. I'm not leaving forever, because one day you will be mine. I won't need to run away, because I'll kill all those motherfuckers if that's what it takes.
I need you to know that I love you and will come back. Still for me have fun but don't forget about me. I'll love you forever.
-Grey
____________

TO BE CONTINUED....

(mkay so i switched it up editing since it was a rly weird ending and ppl were confused... she had sleep paralysis.)