•chapter five•

twigs

After watching the boy skate around, I watch the sky turn from a blazing orange to a deep blue.

So I grabbed my backpack and I make my way towards the side walk. I get home much later than expected just by watching that guy.

His face seemed familiar. From the few glances I was given as he was super fast in the bowl. His fluffy blonde hair and green eyes remind me of something I've seen in the school hallways.

"Hey honey, how was school?" My mother asks sweetly.

"Good. I'll be in the garden studying." I smile.

I make my way to the patchy, chilly garden and grab my binders and folders for a good'ole study session.

After an hour and a half, my mother calls out "Dinner!"

I pack my things and gather what I need to go inside. As I finish I hear a branch crack. It comes from further in the woods and my curiosity gets the best of me.

Before I know it my feet are already at the entrance of the woods.

I walk in, my feet knowing every dip and crevice from coming in and out too many times.

I hope it's a cute baby bunny, because seeing them just sparks joy in my chest just by how cute they are. I hear more cracks and then all of a sudden a thump on the ground.

"Fuck." I hear a deep husky groan.

"W-Who's there?" I question scared now that I here a voice.

I grab the nearest stick and hold it close to my chest ready to use it as my weapon.

I walk further and see a figure on the ground. I scream and accidentally hit the figure's head out of fear. At least I hope it was it's head!

"What the FUCK!" It screams as soon as I hit it's head.

I slightly peel open my eyes to see a man on the ground trapped in by branches, twigs, and all sorts of junk, you name it- he is stuck!

Once I realize it's a man I scream even louder and hold the weapon I used against him up to his face in a 'supposed' to be threatening position.

"Wh-Who are y-you?" I tremble out.

Looking at the muscles on this guy I'm 100% sure he can snap me in half.

"Why the hell should I tell you?" He spits out as he digs himself deeper and deeper into the twigs and branches.

"J-Just tell m-me!" I try to clear my throat in order to sound confident and strong.

"Grey." He grumbles out while rubbing his head from the spot I hit him on.

"Um- Where are you f-from a-an-and why are you here??!" I ask trying to sound tough but it comes out shakey.

"I just moved- can you stop holding that damn stick in my face?" He asks with a little anger tinting his words.

"No! You could be burglar! How old are you?"

"I am eighteen and I'm not a fucking a burglar, I was just walking in the woods!"

This guy curses a lot!

••••
Who's is this man?!!?

he is- u- i love u- marry me rebecca!- no.

(^^gosh this is. tribute to how old this dumb book is^^)

VOTE
COMMENT
FOLLOW
🐞🐞🐞🐞🐞🐞