•chapter fifteen•

tears

The car smells faintly of smoke but is covered up by his scent when he sits down.

Awkwardly, I look out the window and can't help but to think, why does Grey hate me so much? So my mouth takes charge and speaks before my brain can process.

"Grey why do you hate me?" I ask honestly.

A few seconds go by of complete silence and I'm questioning if he even heard me.

Maybe he has too much wax in his ear! Ew! That's nasty! People get wax out with those candle like things rig-

"I can't stand you."

"So you don't hate me?" I ask testing the waters.

Maybe a little too early.

"No. Lucas is a good guy, but don't expect anything more than a hangout." He blurts out randomly.

"Why?" I ask curiously.

"Because that's just the kinda of person he is."

"But- you just meet him today."

"Just listen to me Violet." He startles me by using my full name.

I don't even get called Violet by my own parents.

"Grey. You have only known me for what? At most 2 days! Why do you all of a sudden think you can just act like you know me? Or anyone for that matter."

"Damn it Violet, you don't know when to shut up do you?"

"No!" I practically scream at him. "I'm just trying to understand you!" I clench my fists aggravated.

"Well fucking stop! Are you a fucking therapist?"

"Why-why do you cuss so much!" I huff.

"Violet just shut the fuck up." He says calmly which confuses me even more.

I feel tears threaten to spill out of frustration. I don't get how someone can be so infuriating!

I feel a tear slip and subconsciously wipe it hoping he wouldn't see it.

"Fuck." He mumbles under his breath.

Is he out of gas?

Grey POV

Seeing Lucas hold onto her hips made me mad. I don't even understand my own emotions. I'm not into her that's for fucking sure.

I can't or else I'll mess her up or fuck with her feelings and shit. I shouldn't even feel bothered when I had Lili right next to me.

She is pretty but not beautiful like Violet.

I don't understand myself and that's why I'm mad at her. I couldn't stand her when she bit her lip which made me feel something and then she's in my car with her thighs pressed together.

What the hell! I'm not a hormonal teen. Snap the fuck out of it Grey.

On top of that I'm making her cry. How great is that. The real cheery on top for being an asshole.

••••
guys editing.. idek what this chap was 😭

VOTE
COMMENT
FOLLOW
🐞🐞🐞🐞🐞