•chapter thirty•

relationship

"Could we ever be more than best friends" He asks confidently.

I'm shocked by his question.

"Like... what?" I ask a little dumbly.

"Like a different kind of relationship." He says in his husky deep voice.

Me heart stops and I want to ask 'like boyfriend and girlfriend' but what if he's thinking like best best best friends? I'm too scared.

"like dating?" I squeak. My heart is racing in my chest and I'm about to pass out if he says 'ew no like best best friends.'

He smiles and my heart beats even faster if that's even possible. Am I going into cardiac arrest?

"Yes." He smiles and lets a low chuckle. His voice is so deep it rumbles, I feel his vibrating voice every-time he talks.

"ok." I smile shyly. My whole body is flustered and I can feel the smile grow along with a red tint spreading throughout my body.

I look down to his lips covered in blood and remember his bloody nose and shirt.

"can I clean you up." I boop his nose.

"hm." he grumbles as a yes.

I swear he's always grumbling.

I go to get up, but he hesitates before letting go.

"let gooo." I laugh.

He finally lets go and get up and grab a water bottle from my mini fridge and a rag. I make my way towards him and he automatically places me back over his body.

"oh!" I say surprised, at the sudden movement.

I pour some water on the rag and drag it across his nose. He doesn't flinch or make any noises, but instead he sits quietly and stares at my lips.

When he's all cleaned up I look down at his shirt. It has blood all over it, and it's starting to turn brown.

"Do you want another shirt? I have some big shirts that might fit you."

"You're not going to fi-"

"I'll get one!" I interrupt and jump off to look through my big t-shirt section.

Grabbing my biggest shirt I own I go over to him. His tall figure as he stands up towers over me.

"Here you go." I place a neatly folded shirt into his large palm.

He removes his shirt in one quick motion
and I can't help but to look. As soon as he takes his shirt I gasp at the perfectly sculpted human in front of me. The sharp V I slightly saw when we first meet is now shown fully in front of me.

His pants are dangerously low and I can't help but to blush. He has abs that I wished I had when I was eight.

Yes. I wanted abs when I was eight. I even begged for protein powder for Christmas. Let's not talk about that phase...

He doesn't seem to notice me looking as he takes my shirt and tries to fit his bulging biceps though the short sleeves.

"Violet. This won't work." He groans as he tries to slide his head through the head hole.

"just try." a little laugh comes out.

Once he's fully in the shirt the short sleeves are like a second skin to him. It is so tight that one little movement is all it needs to rip into shreds. His pecks are tight and he looks like he's having a hard time breathing through the tight shirt. I giggle at his ridiculous posture. He's hunched over and an uncomfortable look is clearly on his face.

"Just take it off." I laugh.

He goes to remove it but a rip is heard.

"What was that?" I ask.

"this." He turn around to show the back of his left shoulder bare with a huge rip.

••••
What do y'all think of the dating thing????

VOTE
COMMENT
FOLLOW
🐞🐞🐞🐞🐞